Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Slick Devils and the 2014 Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Cleveland Au

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Littleman, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Ramp truck made the trip with no issues! I can't believe the IX Center has an upstairs! There is a basement too! This building is an Amazing WWII relic.... It was very cool of them to allow us to move in today to avoid the bad weather tomorrow!

Attached Files:

2. No little doors to get into the South Hall! This is one of 2 entrances to the Hot Rod Asylum! This one is just right of the main spectator entrance!

[​IMG]

3. GOATROPER02

GOATROPER02
    from OHIO

What are the move in hours on Thursday ?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. deadendcruiser

deadendcruiser

Depends on the section you are in. South hall orange blocks are 8:00 am - 2:00pm
    Green blocks 2:00pm-8:00pm. Hope this helps. Looking forward to this new addition to the show.

5. Wednesday 8am-8pm and Thursday 8am to 8pm for the South Hall.

6. Mat Thrasher

Mat Thrasher

I was just looking at the floor plan because I didn't see the different colors until your post and it shows the blue blocks for tomorrow 8am-8pm. Is that right? I was planning on taking off work on Thursday.

7. Mat Thrasher

Mat Thrasher

So I'm good to go for Thursday anytime then?

8. Thursday will work!

9. Not in the Aslyum, but still a very cool part of the Piston Powered Auto-Rama in Cleveland arrived today ...A B-25 "Georgie's Gal", WWII Mitchell bomber from the Liberty Aviation Museum in Port Clinton, Ohio

[​IMG]

10. 4 banger 4 life

4 banger 4 life
    from ohio

Oooo nice..... three more dsys..

11. couple pics from move in today...

Attached Files:

12. Don't wait to see the pictures here, come see for your self! The South Hall Hot Rod Asylum is the place to be this weekend!

[​IMG]

13. hotrodhoodlum

hotrodhoodlum
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

good luck to the Slick Devils in their car show
    I am sure it will be the hit of the whole show
    see all you H.A.M.B.ers there
    ps. check out the swap meet too

14. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Thanks for the hit on the swap meet HRH...I leave "the burg" at noon today for set up this afternoon. HAMB banner will be on the space Stop be and check in, hang on, sign the banner and enjoy the show. Car movies and Drag videos on DVD. Spaces SM 58-60 in the swap meet...Hamb members get 20% off any purchase at any event...

15. fleabag

fleabag

If anyone gets bored at the show I'm in spots 40 and 51 in the swap meet area and will probably need a piss break .:rolleyes:

16. Don,
    Thanks for promoting the "Hot Rod Asylum"!

I'm driving up this evening; look forward to meeting you and the other Slick Devils on Saturday.

17. hotrodderhaag

hotrodderhaag

Slick devils,
    Excellent show. Glad I could make it up. It was a great weekend indoors .. You guys put on some good displays. Great job

18. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Thanks for stopping over to the booth Don, glad all went well. Hope the Gasser guys liked the posters

19. Thanks for the posters Bob! They all loved them!

20. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Funny nobody posted much in photos beside you...I don;t get around to see much with Vending the entire time the event is open.

21. hotrodderhaag

hotrodderhaag

22. deadendcruiser

deadendcruiser

It was a great show. Thanks to the slick devils for taking this on. Has potential to be killer every year.

23. fleabag

fleabag

Fantastic job Slick Devils ! Hope you guys are in charge of the south hall next year . Going to try to get my T in there next year .

24. Thank you- Slick Devils- for a great show. The south hall was waaay more fun than the main hall.

Looking forward to next year!

25. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

We had a great time at the show being Judges, Vending and seeing some of our old pals and making new ones!! Thanks to the promoters, slick devils and Don "shit is going Don" Moyer for the invite.. Some cool cars were in attendance and i'm sure its gonna grow in to the happen show to be at in Cleveland!!!!

Piero "the simon cowel of Hot Rodding"

26. Random pics I took on Friday and Saturday...

[​IMG]