Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Bangshift.com/march meet/nitro

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by snaptwo, Mar 9, 2014.

1. snaptwo

snaptwo

wall to wall coverage again today from Famoso Autoclub Raceway. Go to Bangshift.com follow to 2014 March Meet. Best quality streaming video yet ! Now if they could send the smell of Nitro----?!!

2. Bangshift rocks!

3. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

I got to see a lot of it thanks to Bangshift.

There is a Spring nostalgia race at MOKAN next month. http://www.mokandragway.com/event_info/shrr.html

Are you going to be there Kerry? I have recovered enough to help you some, but I have not had a cigar for 5 months so I do get a little cranky now and then.

John

4. rfraze

rfraze

Great Job by the BS boys! Thanks mucho.

5. HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM

HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM
    from Ojai,Ca

They had a 200 mile black out on it, to get people back to the strip instead of the couch. Good idea I think, I live 201 miles away.
    Weather and racing were great, glad I went on Sat. but watched BangShift on Thurs, Fri and Sunday.

6. First good weekend in years here so I missed the bangshift coverage for the first time since they started it.

7. dargman69

dargman69
    from istanbul

Great Job by the BS boys! Thanks mucho.

8. I watched some of it. Had to work all weekend. What i saw of it was great. Thanks bs.

9. Hi John,

Great to hear you're on the mend!!! I can't imagine you cranky.

I do want to get down to MoKan but I'd kinda like to make a test n tune instead of the event. I'd like to get some laps in w/o the pressure. Problem is when. Thinking April 11 but we've got a lot going on before then. Who knows. If things go well I might not be able to stay away on the 19th. :)

10. Well crap, Travis is taking the ACT the 12th so no late nite ride back. The 19th is looking better.