Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Tech Week: We have a winner!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. Congrats to all!

3. Tech Week brings out some very talented hambers showing us common & sometimes uncommon ways of preforming task that we can use in the building of our hot rods & customs.

I for one enjoy reading and sometimes applying what I have learned from all the members that have submitted their ideas.

Thanks to all the guys, both past & present that have contributed their unique skills & knowledge.

I also think the sponsors deserve a thank you for supporting Tech Week,you guys are the best! :) HRP

4. Great job by everyone......................

5. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

The Hamb is changing again!?

ok, I'm in

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  6. Cali4niaCruiser

Cali4niaCruiser

I was super excited to make the cut this year. I'm blown away I was able to pull off second. Nutrocker's thread, rocked my mind. Work like his is exactly what keeps me inspired to build, and driven to learn more. Bravo buddy!

My plan is to take my hefty prize from EMS and donate it to a neighbor down the street. He's got a 54 Chevy custom underway. We are going to do a tech thread on installing the patch panels.

Big thanks to the sponsors and all the H.A.M.B. members!

7. Tom davison

Tom davison
    from Phoenix AZ

Excellent presentation, Nutrocker.

8. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

Congrats everyone!

9. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Very well done guys!

10. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Written like a REAL winner. Congrats to you and all those who participated. I didn't read all the Tech articles, but I'm sure that there is great information in every one of them.

This place is crazy sometimes, but it's the tech that separates it from the other joints. Nice job, everyone.

11. Dave L

Dave L
    from Idaho

well done all, and a special thanks to the sponsors!

12. wheel28

wheel28

Congrats Nutrockers tech was over the top.

13. D-man313

D-man313

I was just getting used to this version! Haha but seriously congrats to all. Its cool to see these companies step up and offer stuff like this.

14. summersshow

summersshow
    from NC

Great job every one!... Im curious how many people voted for me... lol. I was SO excited that 1 did... Made me happy...

15. man! I completely forgot to vote this time, oh well turned out similar to how I would have voted anyway. good job fellas.

16. flamingokid

flamingokid

Congratulations to everybody.Well done!!

17. Congrats to the winner's. And awefully nice of the donors.... Including Cali4nia cruiser!

18. nutrocker

nutrocker

First off, thanks to all those that have taken the time to vote, not just for me but all the tech week entries.
    Second, a very big thanks to those that have sponsored tech week. The prizes are awesome. Please take the time to visit these guys online and buy stuff, you know you want too.
    And lastly, I have spoken with Shane from Baileighs and sorted a lovely bench press that will be coming my way soon, very pleased.

Thanks again, Pete.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  19. Tech Week is always a great chance to show the outstanding talent and share with others. Congratulations to all of the winners and thanks to all who participate in Tech Week by posting up your ideas and pictures for the rest of us to learn and admire!