Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2014 Chop Shop Detroit Autorama

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mr. Chevrolet, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Mr. Chevrolet

Mr. Chevrolet
    from Canada

Does anyone know what Gene Winfield is chopping this year in the basement of Cobo? I haven't heard of anything yet.

2. 1lowbuick

1lowbuick

its a car for sh boom,sha boom whatever he paints on his cars. i walked by it Friday when they started. did not get a good look of the exact make due to lots of people in the way. but it appeared to be mid 60s g.m. hardtop. im sure the quality of work will be great with the excellent volunteers helping out. its just to bad it will most likely look horrible when sh boom is done with it.

3. Chainsaw chipper

Chainsaw chipper
    from Illinois

Can't make detroit this time,any thoughts on the 41 ford chopped at chicago world of wheels last weekend.Great to see Gene right in the thick of things during the show.

4. painkiller

painkiller

Galaxy, maybe T-Bird.

[​IMG]

5. 61 Ford

I was there shortly after they started the chop. Two Fire Marshall's were there checking out the operation. I don't think they gave them any problems though.

6. Doctor Detroit

Doctor Detroit

Gene is the nicest guy... I talked to him for a minute on Friday.