Register now to get rid of these ads!

1936 dodge 5-window coupe

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Gorf, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Gorf

Gorf
    from San Diego

Wanted to introduce myself and say "thank you" for all the education and information disseminarted on these boards. I'm in to cars because of my father and am trying to help him restore his '36 dodge 5-window coupe. I'm in san diego and my father (and car) are in cincinnati ohio. My father was raised during the muscle car era and has had everything from novas to chevelles to corovettes. This is his/our first attempt at a ride this early. I'm looking for any information about this vehicle, sources for parts, or general information. I would appreciate any/all advice. He started with a complete barn find in decent shape. He has about everything but good doors. Thanks in advance.

2. oldcarguygazok

oldcarguygazok
    from AUSTRALIA.

Hey mate,gotta luv a Dodge,i owned a 40 coupe,5w with the golf club door and dickey seat,good luck with the project,Gaz!

3. Hemishovel

Hemishovel

Welcome from WI

4. B Bay Barn

B Bay Barn

Mopar hit a homerun with the '36 Dodge and Plymouth coupes, good looking cars. Keep us posted, and we love pictures. Welcome.

5. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

6. Welcome from Long Beach......I'm partial to the mid/late 30's Plymouth/Dodges. Post some pics of the '36.
    Check out this site, if you haven't already:http://p15-d24.com/

7. navyboy

navyboy

Welcome from okc.

8. 55 Ford Gasser

55 Ford Gasser

Welcome from Virginia.