Register now to get rid of these ads!

What's wrong with my "back button"

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by 31Vicky with a hemi, Mar 3, 2014.

1. For the last 3 days, every time I hit the back button something kicks me off and I need to sign in again. Every time !!!

I'm using an I phone 5 for the last year.
    everything else works on the Hamb with it.

Other sites are not effected by the back button just the Hamb & just the last few days. I tried all the standard phone stuff already.

2. Same crap today too.

3. Same shit ,
    Is this me, my equipment or a new glitch ?

4. LFS11

LFS11

Try some filler;)

5. Are you working from a desktop, a tablet or a smartphone? What browser are you using?

6. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Yeah, sorry man... that has nothing to do with the site. Take that sucker to the genius bar at the apple store.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  7. Breathalyzer on the keyboard gone bad? :D

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  8. Ok, it's only this site ( amongst a universe of others) and only on my iPhone (amongst my other devices)

It has to do with the settings and private browsing and cookies.
    If I select "accept cookies only from visited page" it does this kick off thing. Need to sign in again.

If I open my phone to any and all, then when I hit the back button it just kicks me out but not off not requiring a resigning in but re navigating back to where I was.

9. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Yeah. You gotta accept cookies for the site to work correctly.