Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects So...I am lookin' at a Model A...finally!

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by BAILEIGH INC, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Ice man

Ice man

Beautiful Car, beautiful, and since you have a family, I think you gona find its a bit more family oriented. You and wife will fill a coupe seat and then where is the son gona ride. Even a rumble seat is nice providing it doesn't rain. But I had a roadster and it was nice but many times I wished I had a bit more seating room. Iceman

2. tiquer

tiquer

Congrates on buying the A tudor . You`ll love it. I have driven lots of Model A cars and with a few mild mods they can be fun as hell.

3. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

My son Justis is going to love it when I drop him off at school in it.

4. 19Fordy

19Fordy

Don't buy something you really don't want. Buyers remorse will set in and you'll wish you had bought a coupe.However, if you buy it and then resell it at a profit it will get you closer to your coupe dream.

5. hotrodderhaag

hotrodderhaag

glad you bought it! dont listen to everyone. sedans are just as cool as coupes. they are more passenger friendly is all. which makes it a blast for kids and friends.
    dont get in a hurry to change it into a hot rod. drive it!! i drove the wheels off mine as a stock model a coupe! i had a blast. and even now thats its all converted to an early style traditional rod, somedays i wish i still had the little baby tail pipe and skinny tires.
    they are a great car stock, and are still put a smile on your fave like no other.
    hell i think i drove my car several thousand miles in the fall when i bought it. it was my daily driver. you couldnt pry me out of that thing!!
    enjoy! keep the pictures coming

6. dsiddons

dsiddons
    from Indiana

Wow that's really nice...

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!