Register now to get rid of these ads!

rebel wire vender

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by happy hoppy, Feb 24, 2014.

1. happy hoppy

happy hoppy

I am trying to find a vender for rebel wire.
    I bought 2 harnesses in the past from "tugmaster" , but I have been unable to reach him. PM messages are not returned.

I want to buy another harness.

I did a search, I PM'ed him already. HELP!

2. Canuck

Canuck

Ordered a kit through "Tanner Auto" in Texas.

Quick shipping, good communication, no problems.

Canuck

3. dt50chev is David at the above mentioned Tanner Auto in Texas. Just got mine from him. Alliance discount as well. Give him a call.

4. unkledaddy

unkledaddy

5. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

This may or may not be related but back when I was buying industrial parts. pieces and equipment as part of my job in a juice processing plant I often went to the manufacture to ask who sold the item in my area. Often as not it was a vendor I already did business with daily or weekly. I'd clall and ask that question and they will either direct you to someone in your area or offer to sell the kit directly if they don' have a vendor in your area.

6. happy hoppy

happy hoppy

Thanks guys. I was trying to find my original vender and give him my business. I like to buy from people that have treated me right in the past.

7. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Tugmaster was last logged on to the HAMB on Jan 15th of this year. He lists his occupation as "merchant marine", so maybe he's out on the high seas.

8. You can call Bob Miller direct @ Rebel Wire. 423-263-5399
    He's a great guy to talk with and I can assure you he will help you out.
    or go to their website, www.rebelwire.com

9. loudbang

loudbang

Last time he was in here Tugmaster was having some medical problems and was getting out of the business. I think in his last post he recommended some one that was now that area vendor. Check his profile and look at the last few posts he made.

10. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

^^^^^^ Not sure what all that means :confused:, but anyway, here is Todd's last post where he tells you who to contact:

I just had some pretty heavy medical issues presented to me and with much sorrow I must step away from the car thing for at least a while. I will no longer be selling Rebel Wire either. Contact Bob (Rebel43). He is the best and he will take care of you!
    I can't begin to show my appreciation for all the things I've learned and people I have met because of this site. Words alone cannot begin to show it. This place never ceases to amaze me! THANK YOU!!
    Also, my coupe project is for sale in the classifieds. I really need to sell it ASAP.

THANKS AGAIN,
    Todd

Everyone I have ever talked to at Rebel is first rate and will go out of their way to help you. Hope Todd is doing well healthwise.

Don

11. 6-71

6-71

I bought my rebel harness from tugmaster last year,great guy to deal with and very helpful.I missed the last post about his health issues.I wish him the best and hope he is on the road to recovery from his issues.

12. happy hoppy

happy hoppy

thank you for the info. I'll be in touch with Rebel43.

David

13. Just emailed them to help me out with finding the right system for my 60 F100. Everyone here seems to say only good things. Hope i can work it out when I get it.