Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Prove you drive them! Come to AZ in March.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Scrap Iron, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Join us for a cool road trip to Bisbee AZ. A group will be leaving Phoenix I-10 Chandler Blvd (Chevron gas station) at 7am heading to Tucson for a fuel stop and to pick up more Hotrods. Then continueing on to the San Xavier Mission for a stop/tour. And continue on to the Titan Missile Museum for a guided tour. We will then head down the back road of AZ towards Toumbstone and Bisbee.

BOOK YOUR ROOMS SOON as they are filling up fast!

https://www.facebook.com/events/659962207349890/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
    Or
    http://www.cruisinarizona.com/carshows.html
    (March 21)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  2. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

That looks like a great ride.

3. I know the Tinman is driving in from TX. Maybe you guys can get a group to roll in Bisbee and well have a blast. If you need any info on cool places to stay let me know.

4. Its going to be a great time. I have had my room booked for months. I am thinking this going to be like the old primmer run too tombstone way back when.

5. squirrel

squirrel

6. frog49

frog49
    from Elma WA

Not to AZ. but we drove them!

Attached Files:

7. Corn Fed

Corn Fed

Bisbee is a very cool town, we stayed at the old school turned B&B years ago. If I didn't live 2000 miles away, I'd cruise on down with you.

8. Stayed in Bisbee two months in Feb-Mar of '07 while doing some work in Naco for the border patrol. Went to Tombstone during that stay and saw the world of outlaws in Tuscon. Really liked it.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

9. I'm not sure why this is not working. Squirrel pass the word down your way, wish you could be there.

10. Model A Gomez

Model A Gomez

Can't make Arizona but we did an Unreliability Run last year, had just over 30 cars and made a 160 mile loop. One of our members had been talking about diong this for several years and passed away from a heart attack so we did it as a memorial.

Attached Files:

11. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Prove we drive them? You want us to post up our speeding tickets??!!:p:D

Doc.

12. 63comet

63comet

I've been good on the speeding thing for a while but I have an impound release receipt from last week that proves I don't pay enough attention to where I park.

13. George Miller

George Miller
    from NC usa

Here is one, mostly Model A

Attached Files:

14. That is a good one, sounds like you drive like me.

15. Groovybaby6

Groovybaby6
    from Denver

How's this?

Attached Files:

16. For those who haven't been to the mission, their's a lot of history. If their is time on your ride, while in tombstone, stop at the bird cage theater.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

17. navyboy

navyboy

18. navyboy

navyboy

I drove mine pretty much year round, above was at work over night and left work in the morning to a ice storm lol, the weather was so cold my ignition lock cylinder broke and had to pick up a replacement at napa and fix it in the parking lot in this weather, sure got some looks lol. Also still running the flathead with 6V.

19. navyboy

navyboy

20. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Navyboy,,,,OKC?????
    I was stationed in Albuquerque,'76-'78.
    We had a big snow storm go through at the time and all got in my '63 Polara. Looked like Spiccoli when we got out.
    Different time.
    Glad that orange peel paint will go away when it warms up.