Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gaither Bilbrey- Outstanding seller !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LuckyAl, Aug 19, 2013.

1. LuckyAl

LuckyAl

I recently purchased a set of wind wing brackets from Gaither Bilbrey from Chattanooga, Tennessee. As it turned out they were not satisfactory for my 1931 Chev. I contacted Mr. Bilbrey and explained the situation. Not only was he very friendly and understanding he told me to return them for a full refund. To my surprise he even paid the shipping both ways.
    A man of this integrity and character is a rarity nowadays. I have nothing but priase for this inividual. You can't go wrong buying from this outstanding seller.
    Thanks again, Al Luckins:D:)

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

3. 117harv

117harv

4. There are still many fine people in this world, we just don't hear abot them as much.;) Thanks for the post.

5. LuckyAl

LuckyAl

He is better known to you folks as 41 Chev.
    AlLuckins

6. Refreshing with all the bashing threads of sellers posted lately! HRP

7. clubcoupe37

clubcoupe37

Gaither is my uncle. Thanks for the comments on the wind wings. He is as honest as he can be. As far as I know, he isn't on the Hamb..but I'll let him know about this site. thanks

8. rgfloor

rgfloor
    from oh

If I return something I have the common courtesy to pay the shipping, it's not his fault I can't use them.

I'm just sayin!!! That's me!!