Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone going to the "Early Bird" Puyallup, WA swap meet Feb 15th-16?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Maladjusted

Maladjusted

I hear that Steve from Buffalo Enterprises will be there; does anyone have the list yet of vendors and their booth numbers? I'll be there anyway.

2. always a fun swap meet, came home with some original Shannon Cones. Thank you Dave S.

3. So what'd everyone find/get?

4. Got a 39 trans throw out bearing release fork I needed to finish my car. Some bushings I needed. 4 vintage autolite spark plugs for my winfield head from RainierHooker. So a good day for me. But nothing huge.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

I bought a giant sombrero and a 671 supercharger. Go me!

Sent via my typewriter

6. Its a pretty sweet sombrero.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

7. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

Right? Best. Sombrero. Ever.

Oh, and I guess this is kind neat too
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1392525477.133856.jpg

Sent via my typewriter

8. I didn't go but my uncle brought by a Harmon Collins dist. & 8BA bell housing he got. My dad picked up a few parts for his '56 fleetside.

9. I was there, walked thru most of the buildings and outdoor spaces, always a time to visit with old friends. Bought a supply of abrasives and electrical connections. Hopefully you guys sold everything before the rain hit.

10. I sold a ton, came home with a pair of 32-34 perch pins, 2 5/8 crescent needle SW temp and oil pressure gauges, 39-48 4 way heater switch and some other misc ol ford parts. I barley left the booth, I was on a selling mission, not buying. Saw a lot of friends, always a good time :D

11. studefreak

studefreak

Sold a ton of stuff . Saw a lot of old friends and at least the wind didn't blow ! Chris ,thanks for giving up that commercial bumper . Took my 13 year old son, he made $175 bucks hauling parts . A good day

12. Thought it was great.Picked up a26/27 touring topwindow,some 35?wire wheel caps. 31" front spring a 12V Oooga horn, and couple of vent window silencers.

13. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That would have been a good one to hit. I looked at the pass report yesterday and it was nasty with chains required on all but 4x4 vehicles. It looks better today and you should have a good trip home http://www.wsdot.com/traffic/passes/snoqualmie/default.aspx

I need to put a list together on what I actually need for the truck and the A before the next swapmeet.

14. SJR

SJR

I picked up some sheetmetal

got this Turtledeck $10

[​IMG]

picked up a touring bucket, it also came with the rear side panels $300

[​IMG]

got this coupe couldn't pass it up its bent but the metals in amazing shape, lack of rust holes, Im not sure what year or make it is will need help deciphering this
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  15. antiqueautomike

antiqueautomike
    from Spokane

I bought a 32 Ford Generator which I sold about 10 min later :) My score was a stationary model T engine with a cast aluminum crank case built in longview, Wa. I really only wanted the accessory high tension mag side drive bracket that was on it. I was pretty happy with the whole event until I was paying more attention to my lunch and stepped in a puddle. :(

Attached Files: