Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2014 West Coast Kustoms Cruisin Nationals

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ritpichette, Jan 15, 2014.

1. The 33rd annual West Coast Kustoms Cruisin Nationals in Santa Maria, Ca. May 23rd - 25th, 2014
    Registration forms and flyers are in the Mail
    Or to get your registration form go to WWW.WestCoastKustoms.com
    Don't wait until the last minute to find a room. Here is a new site that has good hotels and a great price.
    For a list of more hotel's in the area go to our website and click on show info

Who's Going ???????

2. I plan to be there. …just printed out the registration form, will write a check in the morning. It is the one event I do not miss each year.

3. Going up to Santa Maria Sunday for meetings on Monday to get everything in place. only 3 months till Show time

4. silverfalcon

silverfalcon
    from california

5. 50Fraud

50Fraud

God willing and the creek don't rise...

6. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

Bringing up the 46 on friday, I hav'ent registered yet, I hope Penny will let me register friday

7. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Trying to figure out how. Have a family wedding, 30-miles to the North of there one-week before. Not too sure I'm going to be able to pull off two trips, back-to-back, but here's hoping!

8. I am planning on going.

9. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

Really bummed, broke down on the way up in San Clemente, my best regards to Penny

10. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker