Register now to get rid of these ads!

47 Plymouth Special Deluxe

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Afuente, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Afuente

Afuente

Hi all, I just joined and have a 47 Plymouth Special Deluxe Club Coupe.

It runs and drives great. It has the original flat 6 motor and trans. 3 on the tree, 6 volt, updated interior and updated wheels. It has new paint and floor pans replaced.

My question is what mods can be made to this motor to improve it?

Are there any drop in modifications, brakes, motor/trans options I may want to consider?

Thanks for you input.

2. Afuente

Afuente

I posted pics, not sure where they are?

3. Hemishovel

Hemishovel

Welcome from wi any thing is possible I have seen small block molars installed check the tec art.good info there

4. 61farnham

61farnham
    from England

Welcome from England, I've a '48 Plymouth business coupe and recently signed on here too.Regarding upgrades for the flat 6 there is period speed equipment about, twin carb manifolds, split headers and hi comp. ali heads that turn up at swap meets and on auction sites.There's a couple of company's selling front disc brake kits as well. If you've not been on there already check out http://p15-d24.com/ ,there's a wealth of information and friendly folk there.

regards ........ Simon.

5. hkestes

hkestes