Register now to get rid of these ads!

37 Chevy Gasser Project

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 37ChevyHemiGasser, Feb 11, 2014.

1. 37ChevyHemiGasser

37ChevyHemiGasser
    from Belton, MO

Good afternoon!
    My name is Chris and I’m from Belton, MO. I'm just starting on a car that I inherited a few years ago when my uncle passed. It was his dream to turn a 37 Chevy Business Coupe into a Gasser, but never was able to start on it… So I’m going to complete this build, so my Grandmother and the rest of our family can see what he wanted to do with it! I’m at the very beginning stages and will be using this form for info as I continue the build. Until I get more info on here as I have questions you can check out the build on FB (https://www.facebook.com/37ChevyGasser?ref=hl) .

I have a 392 Hemi block were building for it along with all the metal on the way for the firewall, rockers, door bottoms, and floor pans. When I scavenge a few more pennies together, I’ll be looking for everyone’s advice on here what Gasser manufactured (Speedway.com, Super Bell, ect…) frontend I should invest in…

Thanks,
    Chris

2. rustang

rustang

Great start on your project.... Love those late 30s chevs. Checked out your page, car looks like a great starting point.
    Tom

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. 37ChevyHemiGasser

37ChevyHemiGasser
    from Belton, MO

Thanks here's my progress today! ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1392615488.486717.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1392615503.441881.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. welcome to the show .....

nice looking project