Register now to get rid of these ads!

2x100pictures A build thread!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Coupe_of_Frankfurt, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Merry Christmas to everybody.
    Here comes my announced 2x100 pictures build thread.
    it took 20 month to do the work shown on the first 100 pics. so don't be impatient with me for the second (even more expensive) 100.
    I have discussed only very few here on the HAMB. I do read a lot, but I don't expect anyone to know me. I enjoy - as most of you - entertaining build threads. So I tried to give you a very compact one. My A Coupe is nothing special, and the build is neither very extreme nor super-expensive. But I guess it is quite traditional and done the right way. To me, it means the world, and maybe you get inspired, if you are not from the states, because this is the double flip - I pretend being a guy in the states who pretends being a hot rodder back in the days...haha.
    Looking forward to your comments, blessing holidays and a healthy, prosperous and happy 2012.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. outlaw256

outlaw256

its amazing what you boys can do with old american iron.hell i live here and i have a hard time finding what i need. i admire you guys. you stick with the program!!!

3. Mart

Mart

One lousy reply? Great work going on here.

Mart.

4. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Thanks for sharing. Nice work and documentation.

5. Dave L

Dave L
    from Idaho

Looking good!