Register now to get rid of these ads!

FNG from Austin, TX

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by George Rust, Jan 17, 2014.

1. George Rust

George Rust

Well, technically Cedar Park, TX. But that got people to look at it.
    Many times in the past when I am searching for a solution I find myself here at the H.A.M.B. I finally decided to sign up myself.
    I recently bought a '35 Ford Pickup that is mostly done. I am capable of doing a lot myself, but time is my issue so I decided to pick up one with most of the work done then I could drive it while I make it mine.
    My truck is running an LS1 from a 2002 Z28 Camaro and a 700r4 to an 8" posi.
    The truck runs great and I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. Oh, it has heat and A/C as well. It is by no stretch a show car, but I love going to the cruise in's and Cars and Coffee. My 11 year old son loves to work on the truck with me and go to the shows.

2. 270dodge

270dodge
    from Ohio

Well now George Rust good intro and I believe that you'll find a place to fit into. Your engine is a (small bock Chevy ;)).Try to contribute more than you ask for. Welcome from sunny Ohio- currently 74 degrees, well at least indoors.

3. Welcome from Merrimac Ma

4. Welcome Mr. Rust from Dallas.

5. 392modela

392modela

Hello from Wisconsin

6. cowboy1

cowboy1
    from Austin TX

Greetings From Austin!!!

7. welcome to the board ....

8. George Rust

George Rust

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. Good to see another Austinite, Coyboy.

9. Tsquared

Tsquared
    from Pratt, Ks.

welcome from Kansas!!