Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Swap meet Columbia Mo

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by saltflats, Feb 7, 2014.

1. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

Swap Meet next Friday and Saturday in Columbia Mo at the Boone County Fair Grounds off of Highway 63 north.

2. atch

atch

thanx for mentioning this. i haven't missed this for many years. however, a granddaughter is due that day (15th) in chicago, so i'll probably have to pass.

grab all the bargains for me, will ya?

3. Valentines day weekend. I'd rather spend the time with my lovely wife than freeze my ass off at a swapmeet that I usually don't buy anything at anyway. I really don't enjoy the swapmeets here in Missouri. Lunch afterwards is the highlight of my swapmeet trips.

4. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

Well if you come for lunch Glenns Café is open again in the Tiger Hotel in down town.

5. Saubrenner

Saubrenner

We always go to the swap meet at Cape Girardeau that weekend, been going for nearly 20 years. A lot of times we don't buy much but the Saturday is shopping day for the wife. We don't often get to the big city.

6. Pat Thompson

Pat Thompson

This takes place indoors, if I remember correctly.

7. freeflynstl

freeflynstl

What's the turnout on Friday like? Is it better to go on Friday or Saturday?

Andy from STL

8. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

Friday would be best or even Thursday if you can be there when people set up.

9. malibumonte78

malibumonte78

My Dad and I are there with an outside booth. We have some trifive stuff, some early small journal SBC parts, BBC, and a lot of O/T stuff. Mostly GM.