Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Hilborn Injection For a 302 Ford

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by jeffbwa83, Feb 7, 2014.

1. jeffbwa83

jeffbwa83
    from Washington

I have a Hilborn injection setup for a 302 that will be going into my model a. I already have a few things for it like the fuel pump, water pump, and timing cover. I'v never seen one on a sbf and this is the first time I'v ever messed around with one. Do any of you have some close up pictures of the manifold on the engine, there are also some holes on the rear of the manifold I'm not sure what to do with. two are water jacket ports and one is right next to the "B". Any Help would be appreciated. Below are a couple pictures of what I'm starting with.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. hi Jeff ,water ports most likely a cross over to eliminate hot spots and the hole near the B looks to be tapped for a breather . good luck , it sure looks cool

3. 65COMET

65COMET

Look at the thread Mike has of his Falcon,64Falcon B/FX build thread,on here.He has that same setup on his Falcon.I think there is another thread on here for a 63 Falcon,631/2Falcon Sprint street/strip build,same setup. ROY.

4. Cool set up! Should be lots of FUN!

5. jeffbwa83

jeffbwa83
    from Washington

Thanks for the info! Its been a big help!