Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pics from somewhere warm

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by khead47, Feb 2, 2014.

1. khead47

khead47

Hey all. Recently returned to the freezer from a 3 week trip to the Fla. Keys. A fellow Michigander was staying at the RV park in a really cool combo, so I just had to post some pics. The couple drove down from Dexter, Mi. ( second trip) The Buick still had the original Nailhead! Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That is very cool.

3. What a nice wagon & camper..I'm still looking for a early camper to pull behing the Ranch Wagon. HRP

4. h20loo

h20loo
    from waterloo

Love the trailer hitch behind the plate... just another example of the guys attention to detail

5. Think I'll stick to shoveling snow, thank you very much! (very nice car and trailer though).

Attached Files:

6. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

That's a really cool rig. Would hate to get stuck in a snowstorm trying to get out of Michigan. Would take a lot of polishing to get that clean again.

7. very cool but the plastic A/C unit on the top of the camper looks way out of place

8. He can replace it with a heater when he heads back north.

9. Kume

Kume

OT - Love your avatar - M8 was my daily driver at uni in the early 80s. Wish I had kept it although they come up for sale regularly down here.
    Kume

10. Lol.....I saw that rig on my way home from work, they were heading towards key west. Nice looking setup.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

11. Yeah,it does look outta place but try spending the night or afternoon in the hot Florida sunshine in one of these beauty's...then you would know why they not only look like a toaster but cook like one too. HRP

12. Model T1

Model T1

13. 59 brook

59 brook

the gators down here arent very aggressive. this one only 1 of the 50+ we saw at the park that day and none were behind a fence

Attached Files:

14. Model T1

Model T1

Yea but you're tough, you drive a Chevy!

15. aircap

aircap

Sweet combo.

16. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

Wow, classic Airstream and Caballero wagon.