Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Transfirmation of a 31 PU

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Boones, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

About 2 yrs I took this 31 PU on trade as I was super bored with my old ride, it had some issues I did not want to get into and at the same time I was missing my old Model A sedan. after getting it home, I realized I do not fit in it and I found some shitting workmanship (stuff you do not see until you tear into something). Discouraged, I blew it apart and put the parts in all corners of my garage (to kinda hide and forget about it). For a time being I had the front susp under my Modified project. To get myself into it better, I sold off all the parts I had duplicates of to generate some cash (and to be into it less money)

Fast forward to late last year and I decided it was time to pull the parts out of the corners, fix the problems and get it ready to sell (using the money to redo my 51 chevy.

Here is what I started with

[​IMG] minus the flatty (that was sold off prior and the previous owner started to install a sbc and auto trans).

Here is what I have now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

still need to finish installing the column and switches plus the hood and grill shell..

My plan is to take it to the local swap in Mid Feb and sell it (incomplete) but very close to being a driver. . It will need about $1500 worth of engine external parts to be a running ride. (starter, exhaust, dist, fuel pump etc...). A great start for someone to finish

2. fatboys69

fatboys69
    from Tennessee

nice !! Whats the seat out of ??

3. Mullda

Mullda

Sweet! Really nice looking ride.