Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features The Rodders Journal & Cotton Werksman

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Fox Valley Hot Rods, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Just a quick note to let anyone interested that The Rodders Journal is going to have a 14 page article with pictures about my Father Cotton Werksman. I know there are a few people on The HAMB who might be interested.

It'll be in issue #62

I'll post info and pics when I have some time. My Dad just got the advanced copy and it's really nicely done. They even included a pic of him hydroplane racing back in the day!!!

2. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Cool, I just got an Email from Rodder's Journal telling what was going to be in that issue. I remember well when your dad built the super low Ardun roadster. I still have a copy of the maqazine that featured a buildup of the car. It was amazing at the time how he used plywood panels with holes bored in them as a jig for the space frame. After the tubes were welded he cut the plywood away. I'll be looking forward to the coverage.

Frank

3. BillWallace

BillWallace

I knew your dad back in the 60s when you lived in Barrington. We were both building cars then & he started on his rear engine car. Always enjoyed visits but as time moves on lost contact . Say hello & he might remember me Bill Wallace from Lombard.

4. dkendall

dkendall
    Member Emeritus

I knew your dad back in the 60's also. Say hi for me Don Kendall, thanks.

5. rod1

rod1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Weird, I was thinking about him this morning.Anything on the 215? Guess I'll have to wait.A Very smart man for sure.Stretched the boundaries