Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2014 Groundhog Gala Hot Rod Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jakespeed63, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Good morning, guys and gals. Just a friendly reminder about The Misfires 14th annual Groundhog Gala Hot Rod and Custom extravaganza. Feb 1st, in Sanford, Fl at The Barn. 10am-4pm
    All the info is at www.groundhoggala.com
    Plenty of room to spread out this year. Vendors spots available($25clams)
    Hoping for another killer show. Any questions, PM me or get in touch at [email protected].
    Please spread the word, to those, whom may not be online.
    Thanks
    JT
    Misfires Car Club
    [​IMG]

2. Bump

The Barn will be a nice departure, from last year's motorcycle dealership atmosphere. It was super nice for them to let us use their space at the last minute, but a venue like this really is perfect. :) Huge traditional country western bar, with two levels, great stage and sound system and plenty of room to spread out and enjoy yourself. Even has a mechanical bull, on the second floor...if you dare (yeah you, Movin'man!) HA :D

We truly appreciate all of you, whom make the trek out. Will be a great way to kick off the 2014 season and see all your old friends and favorite Hot Rods and Customs. Entry and registration will be from around the NORTH SIDE of the building. Owner asked that the hwy 17/92 entry be closed to avoid traffic problems.

Nads and his Wildtones, will be taking the stage around 11am, with Hot Rod Walt and the PsychoDeVilles headlining after lunch. And a 3rd act to finish up the show. Hope to see y'all there!!:cool: PM me with any questions or concerns.

JT:Orlando Misfires C.C.

3. greyone

greyone

Thanks JT I know I'll be there!

4. One last bump. And just a reminder about Hot Rod Walt and the PsychoDeVilles, playing at Bombshells, on Edgewater Dr., that evening.

Thanks,

JT

5. Movinman

Movinman

Gonna be a blast!

6. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

JT I wont be making it after all . My sister passed away this weekend and services are next saturday. Hope you guy's have a great show.
    Gregg

7. Have Fun Fellas !!!

8. greyone

greyone

On the way looks a little foggy but the rain seems to have abated. See you all there!!!

9. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

man, i hope nobody runs over Phil.

10. Sure, Rub it in. It's going to be -14 here in Minnesota tomorrow morning.....hope y'all have a good time.