Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Slick Devils and the 2014 Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Cleveland Au

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Littleman, Jul 30, 2013.

1. In no particular order I will post what pictures I have of our Dirty Dozen feature cars...

Jim's roadster was the first car we picked. He drove it to our Drive In show last year! Jim drives this roadster everywhere!

[​IMG]

2. The Barnes Bros. 33 Willys. That is the original as raced pearl white paint! One of my favorite Gassers to watch! Pulls the front in all 4 gears!

[​IMG]

3. Mat Thrasher

Mat Thrasher

I got my packet last week. I can't wait!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. Matt post a big picture of your truck!

5. Mat Thrasher

Mat Thrasher

Here ya go.

Attached Files:

6. 4 banger 4 life

4 banger 4 life
    from ohio

Deff some cool stuff to see. thanks for the pics... love the bikes....

7. DH9185

DH9185

Very cool Matt, I like it a lot. Are you okay with me sharing with another one of my groups?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using H.A.M.B. mobile app

8. Guys, I'll be there as a spectator! Wooo-hooo! :D

Of course, the *real* reason I'll be in the area is to spend quality time with my beloved parents in Geneva, OH. ;)

9. 33cruiser

33cruiser

Guess Who's bring What car to the 2014 Summit Racing Equipment I-X Piston Powered Cleveland Autorama!?!?!?! That's right....Dave "Littleman" Lohr will be there with DeathsDoorStep...so make sure to get to the show!!! If you want to get your car in the show...hurry up, there's only a few spots left...Go to www.pistonpowershow.com and click on the registration link

[​IMG]

10. Ken Prather is bringing his SBC blown 62 VW Bus, its mid engine and he drives it everywere!

[​IMG]

11. 4 banger 4 life

4 banger 4 life
    from ohio

I will be there nice show... see ya there don.....

12. Rob Mullins will have his Silver Dollar there!

[​IMG]

13. DH9185

DH9185

One with it's new stable mate, Old Boston Hauler.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Attached Files:

14. deadendcruiser

deadendcruiser

Just read today that the entire event is sold out of spaces. This is going be a good time.

15. I think we have a couple more spaces in the South Hall!

Here is Ron Malmsten's gasser, Duffy's Toy! Un-restored since 1968!

[​IMG]

16. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

Getting closer...............The guys did a great job assembling some neat hardware that is showing up .....not to mentioned the down to earth hotrod judges...........Dave

17. Only 7 spaces left!

18. BucketHeadBart

BucketHeadBart
    from illinois

Im suprised there are ANY spaces left.

This time last year I tried entering the show and was turned away,it was ALL SOLD OUT !!

4 weeks to go

19. The main floor was sold out weeks ago, and they just put on their website that it was sold out. The South Hall area is bigger this year and all new, we have turned away lots of cars too...5 spaces left! Shoot me a pm if you want in on this...

20. BucketHeadBart

BucketHeadBart
    from illinois

I registered early, Got my info packet, Im in spot 600 I believe.

21. Commercial on major network local TV stations. I know there are lots of OT vehicles but they didn't have the Hot Rod Asylum last year!

22. They ( I X people) added 15 more spaces and we are now down to 7 left. They are expecting 45,000 people to this event! With Mad Fabricators, Jade Idol and all the other stars, I can't believe that there are any left at all! This is the new show! Don't miss it!

23. 4 banger 4 life

4 banger 4 life
    from ohio

Wow going to be one hell of a good show.... can not waite.....

24. John's roadster is another one of our outstanding Dirty Dozen feature cars! I can't wait to see it in person!

[​IMG]

25. Another Dirty Dozen feature car is Mario's American Graffiti Coupe clone. This thing even has the camera mounts!

[​IMG]

26. I just talked with Jim and we have 3 spaces left! If anyone is counting we now have 157 cars in the South Hall Asylum! It's on!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  27. 4 banger 4 life

4 banger 4 life
    from ohio

There are going to be some bad ass cars there... counting down the days..

28. SOLD OUT!

That is 160 cars in the Hot Rod Asylum alone! This show is going to be epic!

I am speaking for all my fellow Slick Devils when I say "thank you " to all the participants!

29. BucketHeadBart

BucketHeadBart
    from illinois

I know theres still 2 weeks to go BUT.... IT Sure would be nice if we got a break in the weather, I dont fancy towing a car 900 (round trip) miles in the snow.
    ChiTown is getting more snow this weekend , isnt Cleveland getting more snow also?

30. yep 80% today and 90% over the weekend. In the teens too...It's gotta stop, uncle already. Bring back R 12!!! The good news is Lake Erie is frozen over so we really don't get lake effect snow, so the snow hasn't been too bad latley, and the plow truck guys are doing a great job!