Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Colorado Springs area meet and greet?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Racer29, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Saturday March 1st @ Amy's Donuts just west of Circle dr. on Fountain Blvd. @ 9 am.

Would like to get together to meet some of the area HAMBers. Saturday morning coffee/donuts. If you can, bring your car/truck.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  2. spiders web

spiders web

Sounds like fun however, I don't get the car out for another 4 months or so. Can't subject my baby to the ravages of Mag!

3. Any interested at all or are you all hibernating?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  4. How does Sat. the 1st of Feb. @ 900 sound? Then the whole day isn't shot if we hangout for an hour or so. Place is Amy's Donuts on Fountain Blvd just west of Circle Dr.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014

5. choptvan

choptvan

would love to. Cant afford to take all 8 of us though. Plus they are a real handful! Wouldn't be much fun.

6. So far 2 cars gonna be there. There's plenty of parking. Great opportunity to meet likeminded hotrodders.

7. Great idea, sounds cool.

8. Was also wanting to use this time to talk about getting a reliability run together for this coming summer. So come with ideas in mind for this.

9. Pinstriper40

Pinstriper40

I'll show up, but no car to bring right now...

10. Pinstriper40

Pinstriper40

Saturday the 31st is actually a Friday, though. February 1st would be Saturday...

11. Can't do Saturdays, I work every one!

12. I must have looked at the calendar cross-eyed. Thanks for noticing that.

13. Rollingmenace

Rollingmenace

Man I would love to attend. Amy's is real close to where I live and I should have the 51 on the road by then.... But damn the luck I made plans to go to montrose.... Just talked with the boss though if the plan is to meet in the morning for a few hours it could work out..... Is this thing still going on..

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  14. Will be at 9 a.m. Hope to see you there.

15. Rollingmenace

Rollingmenace

Good deal looks like we should be there ... Hopefully driving the 51, I should have the fuel system done and back together tomorrow night and barring any catastrophic failures on my part should be able to fire it up and take a spin around the block.... See you all on the 1st

16. Getting good feedback about Amy's donuts from guys at work. Sounds like they put in the filling of your choice right when you order. Hope more of you consider coming.

17. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Bit of a trek, and have friends in town, but do want to hear more about the reliabilty run thing when you move forward on it!

18. Rollingmenace

Rollingmenace

that's true about the filling.. I stopped in a few weeks ago and picked up a few doughnuts on my way out of town.. they were pretty good too..
    Im still having a slight fueling issue with the 51 ill be working on it this week but it should be good either way as Amy's is only about a mile from the house.... looks like I better get to work on hooking the heater up as well as its only looking like a high of 40 or so on sat.

19. Woob

Woob
    from Falcon, CO

I'll be at work... but with you in spirit.

Enjoy!

20. We must be really close neighbors as Amy's is a mile or less from my house. Looking forward to it. It is going to be a little cool but at least no snow.

21. Rollingmenace

Rollingmenace

Yeah I'm just east of there near jetwing and chelton..
    I can't wait it will be cool to meet a few people with similar interests... I'm going to hook up the heater in the car tomorrow hopefully the core doesn't leak

22. KaddyKimber

KaddyKimber
    from Denver, CO

If I ever had a Saturday off I would come down....

23. Don't let the cold scare ya! I'll be there regardless of the temp or snow falling from the sky. It'll be warm inside so you can recoup from the ride there if you don't have heat. Me, I'll probaby bring one of the Hudsons as they both have heat. Hope a good number show up even if not in your hotrod. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

24. raugusti

raugusti
    from Colorado

Just saw this, and unfortunately I won't be able to make it this weekend. Work, etc. but would like to see more of this type thing here in the springs.

Scott in Colorado

(ps, I'm just a FNG, but if it doesn't violate etiquette you might post this in the Colorado HAMBers social group too)

25. Rollingmenace

Rollingmenace

I'll be there ... New fuel pump gets here tomorrow!!! I'll put it in tomorrow night... The weather doesn't bother me now my girl on the other hand loathes the cold lol... But I hooked up the heater last night and got it working good... So as long as there isn't a ton of snow we will be there in the 51

26. Mercchev

Mercchev

Dangit, I am in Cali at work. Won't make it back til tri state

27. speedfreek155

speedfreek155

Elky is in NJ , but I may try to make in my O.T. pickup , snow permitting .

28. If my 51 will start Ill bring it. It really is a pain to start in cold like this. Still 6 volt. See you all in the morning. Be safe it's slick out there.

29. Rollingmenace

Rollingmenace

Still waiting on ups for my fuel pump.... Ill be there either way I'm still hoping to drive the 51....... See you all tomorrow

30. Rollingmenace

Rollingmenace

Got the garage heater on ... looks like I'll be bringing the 51 as long as she starts up see you all in a hour or so