Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greeting from the deep south

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by rdelcuze, Jan 28, 2014.

1. rdelcuze

rdelcuze

I live on the Gulf of Mexico and it's snowing, what happened to the global warming the green guys keep warning us about. Found this site a few months ago when my son started thinking about changing the rear end in my 39 Buick. That project erupted and is now out of control, Buick now has a Mustang II front end, Explorer rear with disc brakes all around and we are deciding on an engine. Kind of ambitious for a guy older that the car who is now the helper and financer. Engine will not be SBC- something different, 2.8L V6 Supercharged Buick would keep it Buick and lead us into electronics is high on the search list, second choice LS? would keep it GM.
    Also have a 1962 GT Studebaker rust bucket I will not live long enough to finish. We don't know how to drive on ice so work is suspended, just sitting round playing on the computer.

2. jesse1980

jesse1980

Welcome from Indiana, you think it's bad down there, you should see it up here. -16 yesterday and -11 this morning.

3. Welcome form a ice covered beach in SC

4. Speed Gems

Speed Gems

Welcome.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. 59ab

59ab

Wecome from north Alabama! Going down to 8* tonight.

6. welcome aboard.....good to see that you're gonna make a runner out of the Buick
    ......I was gonna complain about the weather in central Texas, but not after seeing the other comments:D

7. 392modela

392modela

-20 in Wisconsin -44 with the wind chill

posted with a box of crayons on the outhouse wall