Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help me identify these lights.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flying tattooed monkeys, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Does anyone recognize these lights? Ideas on make and model are much appreciated :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The37Kid

The37Kid

These may be 1937 or so Packard, top parking lights and sealed beams are an add on. Bob [​IMG]

3. Second look like Guide 682-c lights.

4. deuceman32

deuceman32

The last pair of lights are Guide 682-C's with what looks to be the earliest version of the top light. Cool.

The middle pair are Ford parts, 1938-39 truck I believe, with the lighted bases.

5. Squablow

Squablow

As for that first set, I know '36 Plymouth had those ribbed little trims on the stands like that. Looks like they have an aftermarket sealed beam kit in them and some add-on turn signals too.

6. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

The lights with the oval lens in the stands (parklamps) are Ford 1 ton and COE trucks 1940-47. YES, those lenses in the stands are the same as interior door post courtesy lamp lenses on the Ford passenger cars.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  7. The stands on the bottom set look like some I had from a 40s Mack

8. Those '40-'41 Ford big truck and '40-'47 cabover lights and stands are a bolt on swap for '38-'39 trucks.

9. There is NOWHERE else on Earth that sits on this much combined knowledge!
    Thanks for your help, one and all.

10. Yeah my bad mate, for some reason i couldn't see the second set the last time i viewed the thread. The last ones are the Guides i was talking to you about.