Register now to get rid of these ads!

2014 DETROIT AUTORAMA...Goin',Show'n ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hapydz, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Ron i talked to Dennis the other day..mailed him the paper work today as i promised him...should be good, i hope..hell my fiat don't take up that much room lol

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. Straightpipes

Straightpipes

Rolling Bones are coming........downstairs along the wall. see you there.

3. Be cooll to meet up with Ken and Keith .....was a good time in OKC when i saw them last...good food..better whiskey...and one bad ass hot rod.....out was a short but damn nice evening...hopefully i get confirmation soon....

4. I'm going bringing this stuff with me: 1390546266306.jpg

5. Rochie

Rochie

The ELTA will be in the house again this year. We will be bringing 7 cars out of the cold true north. Looking forward to old friends and making some new ones. None of us can wait for move-in day.

6. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Nice:D

7. Hope they park me near the singlefinger guys!

using the mobile hamb app in the capital of the 51st state

8. metal man

metal man

Something to look forward to in the dead of winter. I'll be there Friday with my dad and my kid.

9. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

We looked after you Ed

Martyn

Singlefingerspeedshop.com. Detroit

10. Yes and its always fun in that spot busy busy busy!

11. I'm still waiting to hear the word....fiat is getting ready...headlite mounts welded on last nite....3 deuce manifold has been on....all new tires and mags since last year...the glass guy is going to come down and show me how to install and remove my windshield and rear glass, due to the gaskets used after I get word on getting in....primer is getting changed up from satin black to ???still trying to figure out how I might do a 2 tone paint....not an easy car to use the factory body lines for this...

hopefully I get the word soon......would be a real drag after the way it went last year...wrong parts shipped....unable to drive in....ect....fingers crossed on getting in this year...specially seeing as how we can DRIVE IN.......... attachment.jpg

12. Here is one from last year for you topolino kid
    1390867211947.jpg

13. 38mag

38mag

I entered my Plymouth, my daughter and grandson along with my friend Dan are coming. The room is booked, thanks Bob, and I received my entry packet. We're ready to go.

Attached Files:

14. just talked to Dennis...Lil Beast is in....lots to do before the show...but not an issue...all this crapy weather, it would be cool if it was like 60+ degrees on move in day...i'ld be drivin the beast to Detroit then.....

on another note, I had a few people ask last year if I was bring the 1955 quarter midget with me..or any mini's.....but I don't know if that's do-able space wise ect....besides, after all the issues with trying to get the fiat in last year with parts ordering, hell I'm happy enough to be coming this year with Lil Beast.........

15. Paper work came in mail today!!!!! Cobo 2
    014!!!!

16. casper

casper

Would love to see a picture of the quarter midget !!

17. Window Licker

Window Licker

the PISTON JAMMERS will be there.

18. exStreamliner

exStreamliner

I won't be bringing one of my cars this year but I'll be in Artists Alley again this year with signed Keith Weesner prints (since he couldn't be in Australia & Detroit at the same time) and my stuff

19. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

The Copper Kashub will be there supposedly (I have not got any paperwork back yet....) [​IMG]

20. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

We'll be there in something completely different. Did you know there's camping inside at AutoRama? ;)

Attached Files:

21. We saved a fortune last year camping out beside the roadster...;)
    Ron

Attached Files:

22. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

Ya know ya can't have a campfire...

Right???

23. been hangin in the garage for a year now,,,thought about getting it down and yankin the body off to do some snow racing :eek:...

needs body reattached, and the rear cowl has some old damage that i'll glass up when the weather breaks.....missing the lower pan in the pics, its over against the wall.. it's too heavy and I'm going to flat panel it this spring...also the front bumper isn't mounted in these pics....needing to find a vintage briggs for it...right now have a modern 6.5 ohv in it..got up to 35 mph on my phone gps and letup on the go fast pedal. ...too much for straight line driving...the steering is made for going in circles...ya move the wheel a hair and you're doing 360 donuts...

CAM01099.jpg

CAM01098.jpg

24. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

You need that on a trailer behind Lil' Beast for the show. :eek::D:rolleyes:

25. Bob, I've considered it..my buddy has a small trailer we built for a go cart we built for his grandson...its a mini 30 ford roadster..complete with a to scale flatty in it up front...with removable spark plugs and wires..the boy had spinal bifada so we did hand controls ect as he has very little upper body strength and none below the waist...

But i don't know how big my space is, ....there's a pic of it in one of my threads...blue with flames i painted on it...fenderless typical roadster....

26. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

Spaces are 10 x 20. You might be able to fix both.

27. Probably could...the fiat its only about 10' long..i was wondering if it I'd possible to find out where my space is...as you remember i wasn t able to bring the fiat in myself..big thanks to Jocko for finishing the hauling up from the truck stop and to all those who helped push it in...

28. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

Go for it Mark!!! It would be so kool. :cool:

29. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

It'll fit. Do it.

30. I'm going- will be first time in 15 years- maybe has changed a bit- I do not remember much happening downstairs but from reading looks like the place to be-