Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest I'm devastated. Bad bad news.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rickybop, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Hookedtrout

Hookedtrout
    from East Idaho

Thoughts and prayers.

2. fryguy

fryguy

As a fellow HAMBer with an understanding and very much car appreciative wife like yourself, my heart goes out to you. I can't even imagine what its like but as a fellow HAMBer, I am here for you. Anything you need, let me know. I will add your wife and your family in my prayers and my God give you peace and strength in this troubled time

Fryguy

3. 1gearhead

1gearhead

Mu heart goes out to you. I know your pain. Lost the love of my life some years ago and it almost put me down too. She was a good one, one of the best. The pain doesn't go away, but it gets better, just remember the good times and cherish those.

4. Cabover

Cabover

5. I'm sorry about your loss I am thinking and praying for you.

Posted using Full box of Crayons on the Kitchen Walls App!

6. Erwin

Erwin

Praying His comfort & peace upon you.

7. Sorry for your loss, stay strong as she would want you to.

8. wandi harry

wandi harry

9. Nailhead Brooklyn

Nailhead Brooklyn

I am very saddened by your news. Sending you much love and condolences from middle Tennessee.

RP

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

10. s55mercury66

s55mercury66
    from SW Wyoming

Prayers sent for both of you.

11. Im sorry for your loss.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

12. meengrinch

meengrinch
    from ipswich ma

thoughts and prayers.................my greatest fear

13. agtw31

agtw31

sorry for your loss

i lost my girlfrfiend of 10 years to a massive heart attack back in April.

the shock of being alone is devastating

stay strong,and try to keep your hands occupied.

it helps me.

14. 100% Matt

100% Matt

So sorry for your loss..

15. Shadetree

Shadetree
    from Va USA

I am so sorry for your loss!!!
    There is absolutely nothing me or anybody else can say, that will help the terrible pain and loss to go away!!
    And me or anybody else that hasn't went through this, cannot and does not know how you feel!!
    All I can say is that I will be praying for you and that the Lord will hold you up and give the comfort and peace to make it through this!!
    Please try not to cut yourself off, from people around you and from your friends on here.
    Even though they and we may not be able to ease your pain, we can listen, and be a shoulder to cry on.
    Praying for you
    Duane

16. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

I agree with all that has been said. I might ad that with Gods strength and the help and prayers of others you can survive the unimaginable.

17. very sorry to hear this, will keep you in my prayers

18. hotrod1948

hotrod1948
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Milton, WI

You are in my prayers and thoughts. As has been said, stay strong, keep your faith, believe, and remember the great times.

19. I am very sorry for your loss.

I only saw this thread today and it is so sad.

20. MBog

MBog

Wow...such a beautiful person and such a sad story...live with the memories...

21. slobroy

slobroy

So sorry for your loss. Words can't express the sadness I feel for you. Just remember that some day you WILL be reunited. Have faith in HIM. Be strong. Life is a test for what comes after.

22. Rick,

We've never met but I feel so sorry for you. Stay strong. You have good friends here on the H.A.M.B. and we will offer all support during this trying time in your life.

23. May our Lord comfort & help you heal through this sad time. I understand what you are experiencing for I too lost my gal. Our marriage was truly a plan of Gods, we were blessed with 21 yrs. of marriage. (the 2nd for us both) Not just husband/wife, we were "Best friends" and together shared our faith in our Lord . It's been 16 mo. now and it still is a day-by-day adjustment. My family (2sons & families) both live out of state so I only have some close cousins in the area.
    I found that during the first months that going to grieve meetings once a wk were very helpfull. Will keep you in my prayers.
    God Bless, :)
    Wes

24. dodge59

dodge59

25. customizer2024

customizer2024
    from niles, mi.

I am so sorry for your loss. Those were the most beautiful words you used to discribe your partner in life. She was truely loved by you. How lucky you were to have been able to experiance her in your life. She gave what she recieved from you. Have no regrets.God Bless you in your time of need.

26. stardust

stardust
    from Serbia

I'm sorry for your lost..<object width="1" height="1" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0"><param name="undefined" value="http://lovesmileys.com/f2/3/swatch_white.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="src" value="http://lovesmileys.com/f2/3/swatch_white.swf" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><embed width="1" height="1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://lovesmileys.com/f2/3/swatch_white.swf" undefined="http://lovesmileys.com/f2/3/swatch_white.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" allowscriptaccess="always" /></object:mad:

27. Sorry for your loss. Find the strength to carry on.

28. Much praying here......

29. NAES

NAES

Man i just read the first page and had to extend my condolences. I've never experienced anything like what you have and hope you have people around you to prop you up in this time of pain.

NAES