Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs The Kustoms of Larry Kramer.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 00 MACK, Feb 17, 2012.

1. lrs30

lrs30
    from Kentucky

Does Big Frank Still have that triple black Chevelle? I have not seen those guys in forever!.. LArry we are gonna get with you real soon.. Gonna drag the old man over and B.S. for a while.. I hope soon.. Ryan

2. brandon

brandon

Think he said he sold it, when I last spoke to him, probably 10 years ago. Been a long time since I 've them....

3. Larry, the rivera is going to Detroit:rolleyes: hope the old girl can do it one more time, its been a wild ride this year with that car:D

4. realkustom51

realkustom51

I took these awhile back in Pigeon Forge, TN. One of the main reasons to never miss the Shades of the Past show was to see Larry Kramer Cars.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  5. realkustom51

realkustom51

Some more pics Ive taken thru the years.

Attached Files:

6. customcory

customcory

See Larry, we did take lots of pics of your cars!^^^^:D

7. realkustom51

realkustom51

road shots

Attached Files:

8. Austinrod

Austinrod
    from Austin

IMG_5151.JPG IMG_5150.JPG IMG_5148.JPG IMG_5147.JPG IMG_5145.JPG

Is this one of Larry's cars trying too find info on it

9. send Larry a PM here on the HAMB,,He can answer that for you
    His screen name is "King of Mercs"

Austinrod likes this.
  10. DaveKY

DaveKY

My Dad has
    You found the Fat Rat! My Dad has owned it for years. Like your ride in it, Dad scared the shit out of me when I rode in it. She is safe and sound in Hartford, KY. I believe he bought it in Lexington in 80-82.

11. strokercutlass

strokercutlass
    from Wisconsin

Thought you all might find this interesting......this belongs to a customer of mine who brought it in for some repairs....noticed the plaque on the fire wall from Larry Kramer Custom Cars, did some digging, and ended up here. By looking at the photo album in the back, this is the 3rd paint job on the car now....after the teal paint job, it had a silver and purple paint job, then the orange/purple. The car was wiped out down the passenger side when my customer purchased it. He then had it redone as it sits. It now has a single 4 bbl intake and Edelbrock carb, and the hydraulics that were under it have since been replaced with air ride. The car is now located in SW Wisconsin.....enjoy!

Attached Files:

12. lrs30

from Kentucky

I AM RESEARCHING AND HAVE A THREAD GOING WITH A 1923 T THAT I HAVE THAT MAY HAVE BEEN BUILT BY LARRY.. LOOK FAMILIAR TO ANYONE? 20180212_225421.jpg