Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest I'm devastated. Bad bad news.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rickybop, Jan 16, 2014.

1. 55 Ford Gasser

55 Ford Gasser

So sorry for your loss. I've been married 44 years, don't know what I would do if that happened to me. One thing I'm finding out is that the H.A.M.B. is good for more than just the car side of it. Lots of caring folks out there. We all are thinking about you and praying for you through this difficult time. Ron

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  2. Bill in Al

Bill in Al

The ones of us with a wonderful loving wife can only imagine with dismay what you are going through.You have many friends here and can be assured that you're in our prayers.God bless. -Bill

3. cheviac

cheviac
    from new jersey

My friend, Iam not a praying man, never was, but I found myself asking God to help you in your time of need. I have been with my dear lady for 44 years and cannot bear to think of how you feel. Remember her with all your might. Good luck Steve

4. BONNEVILLE BOB 95

BONNEVILLE BOB 95

Unimaginable. Prayers up. Bonneville n Donnaville

5. unit8

unit8
    from Idaho

Sorry for your loss! prayers your way!

6. Rickybop I feel fortunate to have known you on the HAMB board, respected the depth of your knowledge and the love of the hobby we all enjoy.
    May God and your wonderful memories and love for Sandy, comfort you and your family in this time of need.
    Keith

7. Rocket88

Rocket88

My sincerest condolences, prayers sent.

8. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Oh God Ricky! Cannot imagine your grief, the huge hole in your heart, the immensity of your loss. You have just lost so much of yourself, as well as your dear wife and companion. We see ourselves through the reflection of those we are close to, they define our identity. You are staring into the abyss, just a tremendous void, our hearts go out to you.

We will still be here when you can heal enough to rejoin us, God bless you brother!

9. prpmmp

prpmmp

My Condolence!! I,m so sorry to hear this, I I I just can't imagine what your going thru. Pete

10. mlagusis

mlagusis

Terrible news indeed. Praying for you in this huge loss.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

11. Turtle64

Turtle64

I am sorry for your loss.

12. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

Sorry for your loss god needed another angel

13. rod1

rod1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

No,Brother,all she needed was you.

14. 52lomofo

52lomofo

so sorry for your loss

15. NEWFISHER

NEWFISHER
    from Oregon

Rick, I am so sorry for the loss of your dearest love Sandy. My prayers are for you. My Mother once shared this with me during a great loss " When our father takes the good, the strong, the giving , the companionate and the loved, he does so for good reason. Their spirit must live on and there is a little girl somewhere, fighting to hold on. Sandy was sent to her so she could live a blessed life and help others" It has helped me for many years knowing that their absence here is appreciated and needed elsewhere. May the tears on a million keyboard right now pour into your heart. We are all here for you.

16. BuiltFerComfort

BuiltFerComfort

Ricky, so sorry for your loss. Please don't let this tragedy take you down too. Your buddies are here to help. Post here a lot, do tech stuff, etc. Keep going, keep plugging away.

Tomorrow an for many days after you will have to get up in the morning. Come up with mantra - mine was 'Ok it's another bloody awful day but I have a dog that needs walking so I gotta get out of bed.' Finding routines helps too - be regular at a diner or something if you aren't already.

DON'T let another woman too close for at least a year. The vampire woman who preys on grieved widowers is a cliche but all too real, it happened to my dad. Listen to your friends take on any woman, remember your judgement is clouded and will be for a while.

17. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Prayers for you, family and friends from Indiana. Stay strong.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

18. Flat Roy

Flat Roy

Ricky
    I'm so sorry for your loss. The Lord bless and keep you and console you in this terrible time of sorrow.

19. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

This shot through me as if I'd walked in the door with you. You've been so thoughtful to share so many things of joy in your home life that I feel like a part of your family.

I read all the hundreds of posts that show how much others care about you and how much you are hurting right now. With that many prayers coming your way, God will certainly see you through.

Stay strong and know that Sandy is still with you and always will be.

20. JC Sparks

JC Sparks
    from Ohio

Very sorry to hear this. JC

21. Branded

Branded

So sorry for your loss...

22. There is nothing that matches the love of a great woman ! My sincerest condolences with the loss of your Sandy .

Rob

23. KoolKat-57

KoolKat-57
    from Dublin, OH

Very sorry to hear of the loss of your Lovely Wife Sandy.
    Lean on the Lord at this time of sorrow, Sandy is with Him now.
    I will Pray for you to have strength, and Faith that Sandy is in the hands of our Dear Lord
    KK

24. greener200

greener200

Very sorry for your loss .My prayers are with you my friend ,stay as strong as you can ,shes still with you. Mike

25. Sorry to here this for you
    You are In my Prayers
    To God Be The Glory
    Sit back and thank God for the time you had this is special

26. aircoup

aircoup

so very sorry to hear that ,

27. banditomerc

banditomerc

My brother,my heart goes out to you.I am with you in your grief.Losing the love of your life is devastating...but she is still with you ,she lives within you and would want you to go forward .YOU know she is along for the ride....be strong.

28. cvstl

cvstl
    from StL MO
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

I've got no words that can make you feel better, but I pray God's love surrounds you and gives you comfort, peace and strength.

29. jdubbya

jdubbya

My thoughts are with you... may she rest in peace. -Joe

30. KEVS33

KEVS33

So sorry man.