Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest I'm devastated. Bad bad news.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rickybop, Jan 16, 2014.

1. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Our deepest sympathy and prayers for you and your wife and family of friends. Your grief will help you heal from this devastating loss and your friends will help you bear the burden. You might find it comforting to have a discussion with God too.

2. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sandy actually said "God bless you Rick" as we were saying our goodbyes after our first date. You could've knocked me over with a feather. I do have faith that she and I will be together again one day...as all of will be.

Gosh guys...I can't thank you enough for all the heartfelt posts and PMs. It's comforting to receive so much expression of concern and caring. I wish I could thank each one of you individually...but know that I've read every single response, and I'm grateful for all of them.

I won't stay away entirely...I'll stop in periodically when I can...just not nearly as much as I have in the past. Once I get myself adjusted and have more time, I'll be back more regularly again.

Much love to all of you and your loved ones. - Rick

3. henryj1951

henryj1951
    from USA

Much sorrow for your loss....
    YOU STAY RIGHT HERE With us...
    we need to stick together in these tough times...

4. You are in our thoughts, peace be with you during this rough time.....

5. Rick, I'm truly sorry for what happened to you. To walk in and find a loved one deceased is one of the worst nightmares one can endure, I've had it happen to me twice and I have to tell you that the only way for the healing to begin is with time. Don't be afraid to reach out in time of need when it's at it's worst, sometimes all you need is someone to talk to about what you're feeling. She IS in a better place than this world and that will give you comfort at a time like this and you will see her again. Hang in there. The HAMB will always be here.

6. cktasto

cktasto

My heart is heavy for your loss...stay strong.

7. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

I'm terribly sorry to hear this no words can possibly express the loss you most be feeling. Thoughts and prayers to you. Stay strong.

8. I'm going home tonight and hug my wife and pray for yours. God bless you both Carlg

9. seatex

seatex

So sorry for your loss, Ricky. Prayers going out for you. I just can't imagine the pain and loss you are feeling right now. God bless and keep you, man.

10. Rob68

Rob68

Rickybop, I've never met you but have seen you all over this forum. You have many friends here and they will be here for you. Do the best you can and take it one day at a time. My thoughts are with you,
    Rob68

11. Dooley

Dooley
    from Buffalo NY

So, so sorry. Sounds like a beautiful woman and you are lucky to have had that...God Bless

12. rittmeister

rittmeister
    from texas

So sorry for your loss, just try to keep going every day. Condolences and prayers from the Hargetts.

13. King Karl

King Karl
    from N.C.

Deeply sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you my friend.

14. I read your first post and was overcome.
    I lifted you up immediately.
    My family prays together daily. You will be mentioned by name starting tonight.
    JML

15. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The sad tears are still coming, but they are now mixed with tears of gratitude to you all...I mean it. Sandy would've called them "happy tears"...which come only when good people touch each other's hearts with offerings of love. If Sandy were here to witness this, she'd be so proud of you guys...and thankful beyond measure. Thank you so much.

16. young'n'poor

young'n'poor
    from Anoka. MN

It is sincerely sad to read that story. I hope the coming months go as well as they can for you.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

17. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

I'm speechless and just frozen in thought....
    Life will never be the same again but you will live to see many sunrises and you will laugh and smile again. It's going to be a long, rocky road but that's expected. You have much left to do in Life, so just bring her with you and continue your Journey.

You're going to be OK....keep breathing man, just keep breathing....it's going to be OK.

18. Ebert

Ebert

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

19. I never met you but I know what you are going thru I lost my wife of
    50 years last Dec16 2013
    and she was the Love of my Life
    the First year is the worst, they say it takes time now this is the Second year
    and I still don't know what to do!
    if you need to talk PM me & I will try to Help
    Prayers to You

20. I'm very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

21. inkblots55

inkblots55
    from New York

They are beautiful words you wrote about your wife. It's obvious Your love for her is tremendous. I pray time will make it easier for you to reflect on wonderful memories of her .

22. Rice n Beans Garage

Rice n Beans Garage

May she rest in Peace

23. rfraze

rfraze

You ARE NOT Alone! Our heartfelt condolences.

24. Model T1

Model T1

My deepest sympathies....
    I never met her or you, but have enjoyed reading your posts. Like you, my wife reads over my shoulder some times, and I read parts of posts to her. She's also a car guy and my best friend.
    We've been married 56 years. But are well into our golden years and realize tomorrow may be our last. Still, I have no idea how you feel or what I would do.
    Your first post was beautiful and shows the love you have for your wife. After reading three or four pages here I had to stop. The monitor was getting fuzzy. Like you, there are some good caring members here.
    Good luck to you and God bless.

25. xrosczech

xrosczech

Devastating, stay strong...

26. brady1929

brady1929

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent and may God bless you.

27. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

May God care for her and give you comfort now and as time goes by.

Celebrate Sandy and your life together that really was a gift from God.

It isn't always easy to understand his plans for our lives but I am glad you seem to strong in your faith that you will see her again when the time is right.

Bless you in your time of grief.

28. cayager

cayager

very, very sad. words cannot express how sorry i am for your loss. rest in peace sandy.

29. elgringo71

elgringo71

I am very sorry for your loss, things just can't be the same without her.

30. fordcragar

fordcragar
    from Yakima WA.

So sorry to hear about your loss.