Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest I'm devastated. Bad bad news.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rickybop, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Bugsy

Bugsy
    from Kansas

I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm praying for you. Hang in there, Man.

2. So sorry to hear this. Though I don't know you my heart goes out to you. I don't know what I would do without my Kathy. God bless and keep you.

3. ned5049

ned5049

Really very sorry to hear of your love's passing. Know how hard it is to lose someone. Life can change so much in an instant! Hang in there. Thoughts and prayers to you.

4. 30modelacoupe

30modelacoupe

I'm so very sorry for your loss.
    All those wonderful memories you have of your wife and the great life that you had together will help you in your time of need. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    It's for sure that Heaven has a new Angel!

5. Oh my God, Rick. I just saw your post and I am so, so sorry. I can't imagine what you must be going through and how you must feel. I'm not sure what to say or do for you but I just want you to know that if you need anything, all you have to do is say the word. In the mean time, my thoughts and prayers are truly with you.

Rick, we've never met in person but I consider you a friend. We've corresponded many times through PMs and on the board and I think I've got a pretty good sense of what kind a person you are. You're one of the good guys, for sure.

I think that you and Sandy were both blessed to have each other. You say that you feel she deserved better and that there was so much more that you wanted to do for her. That is exactly as it should be. That is true love and anyone who has had true love in their lives is rich beyond imagining. Most people will never really know what that is like.

Oh my brother, it's hard for me to think about how you must be feeling. Hang in there and know that you can call on us when you're in need. May your beautiful Sandy rest in peace.

Mike

6. T&A Flathead

T&A Flathead

Very sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
    By all of your posts, I can tell both of you are very good people, she will be taken care of.
    Peace be with both of you.

7. icsamerica

icsamerica

I'm so sorry. As good memories come back to you during this intense time write them down in a notebook. They will get you through the rest of your life. A sudden loss can often overwhelm whatever coping skills you have so don't hesitate if you need to reach out for help. She is at piece now and you must suffer for her but some day you will be together again.

8. NoSurf

NoSurf

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

9. 28TUDOR

28TUDOR

You and Sandy are in our prayers.
    God Bless....

10. floored

floored

I can't imagine your pain, but faith in knowing she's in a better place will get you through. I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Ron

11. dynaflash

dynaflash
    from South

I am so very sorry. I do not know how you feel and just thinking about it is difficult. I pray that you are surrounded by love , good people who care and peace.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

12. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

I am so sorry for your terrible loss.

Please find the strength to visit HAMB and hang out with your friends.

Now is not the time to be alone

Your faith will help you through this extreme challenge in your life

13. I can't think of any words right now..... other than I am so sorry for your loss. My heart just broke for you.

Glenn

14. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

Sorry to hear it. I hope things get better

15. jeta12

jeta12

I am so sorry for your loss....You will be in our prayers.

16. slowmotion

slowmotion

So sorry for your loss. May you be blessed with strength in this very difficult time.

17. pitman

pitman

RB, So saddened by your loss. When I think about the time you had to share with her,
    Always you've brought your energy to the rest of us here. Now in telling us this, you bring everyone of us into a present moment, I appreciate learning what you've told, man, we're with you, my friend.

18. Fords-R-Us

Fords-R-Us
    from NE Iowa

So sorry to hear of your loss, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

19. boutlaw

boutlaw

So very sorry for your loss, my wife is my best friend, and it's obvious your wife was as well. A beautiful woman indeed, our prayers go out to you.

20. It is going to hurt a lot but hang in there. Your friends will help you get through it (if you let them).

21. 40ford

40ford
    from Duluth, GA

Rickybop, I don't know you personally, I only know you through reading your posts on the HAMB, but I read what you wrote through tears. I lost my wife in February 2013, we would have been married for 41 years if she had lived until June 2013. I wish I knew something to say to ease the sting of the pain you feel, but I have not found anything yet. My prayers go out for you and your family. Having supportive family, friends and church has helped me. I know you have a very large and supportive family here on the HAMB. I am very sorry for your lose and the path you are about to travel, my prayers are with you.

22. bengeltiger

bengeltiger

I'm very sorry for you loss. We'll keep you in our prayers.

23. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I don't have the words but I have all the feelings and support for you that I can muster. Our kinship may be primarily here but here is one of the only places that such a thing seems real, because it is. Hang in there my friend. May she rest in peace.

24. SanDiegoHighwayman

SanDiegoHighwayman

I am sorry for yer loss! :(

25. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

I can't imagine, take care of yourself.

26. Gasser_Dave

Gasser_Dave
    from St. Louis

So sorry for your loss. As many have said, use your support network to help you through. Prayers sent your way.

27. Very sorry for the loss of your partner. From the expressions posted here, you've got a lot of support.
    Richard

28. RAF

RAF
    from MA.

Very sorry for your loss.

29. Words cannot express what you must be going through. Cherish the great memories. Prayers of strength and understanding as you endure the trial.

30. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

May she rest in peace. All the best to you. Stu