Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest I'm devastated. Bad bad news.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rickybop, Jan 16, 2014.

1. My heart an prayers go out to you, so incredibly sorry for your loss. Be strong, lean on family and friends when you need them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. so sorry for you loss

3. ewob53

ewob53
    from Minnesota

Hard to say anything that's not already been said.

Keep your chin up and do your best. Your in our thoughts and prayers.

Rick

4. doinbad

doinbad
    from celina tn

prayers sent ! I cant imagine your loss or the grief you are suffering from it.

5. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

I wish there was something I could say to comfort you, prayers sent.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App

6. I'm so sorry for your loss, the thoughts and prayers of the HAMB community are with you.

7. Studegator

Studegator

Very sorry to hear of your loss. I don't think many people know what it is to have a mate that is a lifelong love. It sounds like she and you were.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  8. My heart just sank as I read this. words can not express, but know that prayers go out for you.

9. LSR 2909

LSR 2909
    from Colorado

May she rest in peace.

10. 81deeds

81deeds

I never met either of you..i can hardly type this.im so sorry for your loss.makes me re think of my life an step back an appreciate what i have now .
    Very sorry
    Derek

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

11. My heat-felt condolences to you........

12. FencePost

FencePost

Please accept my condolences . Sorry for the loss of your beautiful wife.

13. You have sustained a profound loss.

I'm also married a long time, going on 31 years to a great lady, which took me years to fully appreciate who she is and what she does for us all and others.

My wife was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer late last year, she has had major surgery and is been making a good recovery with a favorable prognosis since it was caught relatively early.

What you've experienced in a flash, has been running through my mind over a period of months. Before the ultimate diagnosis and surgery, we had no idea if she would even make it to Xmas.

To all the guys and gals here, go give your significant other a big hug and a kiss and tell her that you love them every single day.

Bob

14. Steves46

Steves46
    from Florida

I am very sad to hear of your loss and may our Lord bless you with peace and comfort always. Steve

15. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I had to sit here for awhile after reading this just so I could see the screen. My husband and I are so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine finding my husband like that. Our deepest thoughts and prayers are with you.

16. Rickybop,

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. My wife is much like yours, the rock that supports me through it all.

I certainly understand you needing to "regroup" and pull everything together. You don't know me from Adam, but do me, and your friends here on the HAMB, a favor....even though your presence here might be limited, PLEASE surround yourself with friends, yours and hers. THIS is what real friends are for.

Prayers for you and your family/friends!

17. Hang in there Rick. You are not alone. May she rest in peace.

18. So very sorry for your loss...

19. hoodprop

hoodprop

Very sorry for your loss, May she rest in peace.

20. I can't imagine what you're feeling right now but God sure knows. Praying for you.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

21. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You're all so kind. Thank you.

22. Sorry to hear of your loss. My wife and I just celebrated our 50th anniversary and my feelings toward her are like yours for your wife. The loss would be tremendous. My thoughts and prayers go out for you. Us H.A.M.B.ers are here for you.
    Later,
    Dick

23. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Wow. I am so very sorry to read of your loss. May God grant you His comfort and a peace that passes understanding. Sandy may not be here anymore but she still lives with her Lord. We'll be here when you get back.

24. WB69

WB69
    from Kansas

Loss of words....silent prayer your way.

25. paul55

paul55
    from michigan

So sorry to hear of your loss. Can't imagine the pain you're feeling. Thoughts and prayers coming your way. Paul

26. retroridesbyrich

retroridesbyrich
    from Central NC

Condolences Ricky. I've been there, and just as Brett wrote, friends and faith will guide you through this time in your life. Even though it may seem impossible at this moment, you will get through this and look back on all the good times you had. Peace.

27. Kensey

Kensey
    from Pittsburgh

Don't shut down, stay on the board. The HAMB is great support for whatever your going through. From personal to car won't start. She would want you to Keep On Keepin' On!

28. Can't imagine the pain you're feeling. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all the way. So sorry for your shocking loss.
    Alan
    <!-- / message -->

29. MERCURYGUY

MERCURYGUY

With God's help may you find peace over this terrible loss. My prayers are with you.

30. corndog

corndog
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Indiana

Rick,
    I just read your post and am so very very sorry for your loss. What a wonderful blessing your wife was to you and to many others. I cannot imagine what your grief must be like. I will pray for you and your healing.