Register now to get rid of these ads!

Old Crow Speed Shop/Oilers CC PaRtY!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dirtyest Devil, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Hey all, come hang... if your in and around La. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1389662418.703473.jpg

Our pal Bobby of Old Crow said lets have a party! We have some friends from out of town coming over, some local pals, and hopefully some new friends. I need new friends!

Friday night, if you can't make it. I hope to see you west coast friends at the Grand National Roadster Show or somewhere around La. Scheduled to see a lot of people, but would sure like to party with you if you can make it over on Friday.

Thee, Jeffery James got wind of us hanging and made a killer invite. Open house!!! Hope to see you.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

Look forward to seeing everyone!

3. We will be talking about The Race of Gentlemen for 2014 for sure.
    A few Cali. people are scheduled to come race. So we will be chatting about some mass car exporting.

We are also looking into a possible west coast opportunity. Come chill

4. Looking forward to seeing you Bobby!

Last time I stayed in an old trailer on your property. My young apprentice pooped on a paper plate as all the local shops were closed. Boy am I looking forward to La!

5. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1389694882.429831.jpg
    Can I ride your bike?

6. Nobodys Hero

Nobodys Hero
    from New Jersey

We love a good Party!!! Cant wait to see what the snack table has to offer!!

7. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

Can I ride your bike?

Not like that your not! hahaha

8. I will stop by since I have always wanted to see your shop. Probley will not know anyone so I will be the creeper in the corner.

9. ChoppedA

ChoppedA

Friday of the show?

10. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

Ron, Don't be a wall flower. Come say hello and I'll introduce you to folks.

11. Just got a message one of my favorite Beatniks is coming! Vern Hammond is going to Turlock, but the ever so sexy and sophisticated Darren might stop if his sniffles suffice.

Let's have a PaRtY!!!

It is going to be hard not going to Turlock.

12. Deal thanks Bobby

13. Muttley

Muttley

Turlock on Saturday is better than any car show. Remember, you can always see photos of the cars there..........pictures of parts you could have bought just arent the same. ;)

14. Exactly, Muttley. I dis like shows that stand still. I'll blaze through.

Plus I need, a Scot blower snout pulley, a 39 banjo or 40 wheel, Columbia controls, and a original paint 32 firewall! Ha

I do plan to see plenty of parts while there though. I have a formal invitation to a certain garage to help measure up and pick from a 1936 Crocker motorcycle pile with my Oiler pal Sean Breyton. That nut is going to build a 36 Crocker from scrtach around a certain somebody's engine for the Cannonball this year. With only a few months to spare. Should be interesting.

Also bringing back a OHV "T" head for a family project/Trog race car. Fun, fun, fun!

15. Lazlobassett

Lazlobassett

The motor for that wouldn't be the '36 knuck motor I was just finger fucking in Florida last week?

16. No. A twin Hemi head Crocker. 1936

17. I just got news the Alter Boys are coming to Ca., wahooo...

They will be at the Old Crow party, so awesome. No Pete though. He's so dreamy. Hahahaaa.

18. Elrod

Elrod

Mel, you're such a name dropper. You and your man crush with alter boys.

19. Pete

Pete

Just couldn't make it happen Mel, bad timing and this is my busy time of the year....

We'll always have that moonlit night on the beech at ROG..........

Pete-

20. El Jefe

El Jefe
    Alliance Member

Bobby Green, I'm in town and I'm comin' to see you. Brotherhood.

21. daddio211

daddio211

22. See you guys tonight.

23. VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

Thanks to United (POS) Airlines, my flight got cancelled and I can't get to Pomona until tomorrow night. I was looking forward to the open house this evening. Hope all have a
    fun time.

VR&C.

24. daddio211

daddio211

25. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1390634538.580950.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1390634549.395800.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1390634560.792873.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1390634591.195660.jpg this is what I saw thanks to Bobby for putting on such great party and taking the time to talk a little bit

509garyd likes this.
  26. oldpl8s

oldpl8s

Great event, great food.

Attached Files:

509garyd likes this.
  27. big creep

big creep

It was a good time! Del your boy came through with the best moonshine I've ever have tasted! Mmmmmmm!

28. Elrod

Elrod

A big thanks to everyone that came out to the open house! It was great to see so many familiar faces and to make new friends!

29. Nobodys Hero

Nobodys Hero
    from New Jersey

What a time!!! Thanks to Bobby for showing the other half of the Oilers such a great time!!

Attached Files:

509garyd likes this.
  30. Looks like a killer party! Awesome pics......that Mel, always has a beer in his hand....