Register now to get rid of these ads!

"The RHYTHM COLLISION" Music Fest & Car Show ~ Saturday January 4, 2014

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by axle, Oct 29, 2013.

1. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Hi guys,

Last post before the event.

2. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

Holy shit untarped my hot rod today and living here in Huntington Beach rusted the hell out of it! So when I show up tomorrow, no one better touch it without a tetanus shot first!!

3. NAES

NAES

Wow no posts about the show.....

I showed up around one and the place was packed. Luckily someone was pulling out just as I hit the driveway. SCORE! Nice intimate little show. All the guys doing work there were great showing cars where to park, making sure they did so safely (super tight spots) and any time a car left the let another in right then and there. Super cool IMO.

I'm not much of a live band kind of guy but the shows were very entertaining and the American Legion hall made a really cool venue.

I left around 5 or so. Plenty of people still showing up. I'm sure the scene was a lot of fun as time went on.

Till next time, NAES

4. axle

axle
    from Drag City

I saw you pull in. What a VERY cool wagon. The placed turned in to a Zoo after you left but we made it work. Next year i'm moving to a larger venue. All the best.

5. NAES

NAES

Thanks Axle, you and your crew did a hell of a job. I would love to swing by again next time and enjoy what you put together next year. Im happy to hear it was a success.

Glad you like the wagon. Interior is my 2014 goal. See y'all at Viva!

NAES

6. I was at the show too. Loved the music, just not enough room to get half the cars parked in the lot but Axle said that will be taken care of next year.
    I've got a few videos I took that Axle said I could post here, two from The Eliminators and two from Rod Piazza. Unfortunately my battery died in the middle of a great boogie number by Honey.
    Here's what I did get.

The Eliminators, I don't know the name of this song.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  7. The Eliminators, Apache.

8. Rod Piazza's first song, I don't know the name of this.

9. And the last thing I got before my battery died, Money Honey and Alex's Boogie. Lost it about ½ way through, stupid battery! This was a great little boogie number and I hated to miss taping the second half. At least I got to see it myself.
    Also on at the show was James Intveld. No video of him but I will be seeing him tonight at the Arcadia Blues Club.

10. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Amazing video's. Thanks for posting and have a blast at Arcadia !

11. Cal-Paul

Cal-Paul

This Is a little overdue, but my Club and I would like to thank all the Car Clubs and Lone Wolfs who came out and supported the show. It was a Hell of a show!!!

12. axle

axle
    from Drag City

Agree ;)