Register now to get rid of these ads!

Traditonal Blood From Grants Pass, OR

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Notorious Nick, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Notorious Nick

Notorious Nick

Long awaited introduction, My names Nick Arrigo. Im known as Notorious Nick, Short bus, Nick the Dick, Slick Nick. Ill be 19 real quick. I no longer have a dad around cuz he's in prison for armed bank robbery, so I work on my car and teach myself how stuff works, its my kind of therapy. I HATE THE WORD RAT ROD I am a full blooded traditional hot rodder. Im a full blown weirdo to the kids my age, I can fix most things, I have spent alot of my time in fab shops, grew up in southern california, I am a pin stripper, I draw real good. I have 2 jobs some days are 13 hour days so im not some lazy kid. As of right now i have a 67 vw bug daily driver I have turned into a traditional style rod (I dont mean to offend anyone but I cant afford to build a 32 high boy right now) but truth is it actually is very cool and traditional and well built and fast with alot of blood and sweat, from my bias ply race tires, to my leather seats that came from antique wheel chair pads, and lake pipes. Alot of work is left to be done but i promise when its done it will make the H.A.M.B. community proud. I also have a running driving 1966 deville that im working on, it will have a matte black body with a straight candy red roof with a gold base, i put 67 riviera rims on it and it is lowered a couple inches, i will be putting glass packs on it with flame throwers. i just sold my 1970 Cadillac led sled. I have been pulled over many times for doing burnouts, speeding, open headers, 2 girls and me in a 2 seater speeding. street racing and wrong plates on a car. I would really like to be part of the H.A.M.B. community and i will be a alliance member very soon.

2. 392modela

392modela

Hello from Wisconsin

posted with a box of crayons on the outhouse wall

3. Notorious Nick

Notorious Nick

Hey thanks alot man

4. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Welcome from the Motor City

Singlefingerspeedshop.com. Detroit

5. Welcome from Iowa

Walt

6. Welcome to the 'hood'
    Just remember-You dont need to act like a Juvenile Delinquent to be a Hot Rodder.
    There is a Ton of knowledge on here for you to take advantage of- you young fellers have some good ideas too.
    Look forward to seeing your builds and helping any way we can..

7. Notorious Nick

Notorious Nick

Ill keep that in mind, thanks, those days are starting to pass now that i have 2 steady jobs, gotta keep a mostly straight path if i wanna keep my jobs.

8. Notorious Nick

Notorious Nick

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, Ill keep in mind i got two ears and one mouth.

9. XERB

XERB

Welcome from New Zealand, cool intro and good luck with helping your dad when he gets out buddy.