Register now to get rid of these ads!

***DONE*** Anyone in the Hagerstown, Md area

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mathew21, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Mathew21

Mathew21

This has been taking care of by a fellow Hamb member. Thanks everyone.

*Attention mods if posting this ad is against the rules please delete it.
    Thanks*

I know it's a long shot but I was wondering if anyone in the Hagerstown, Md area would be willing to check out a vehicle for me. I have been in contact with the seller and I'm thinking about buying it. I'm just looking for an unbiased opinion of it. I would like the person to take some more pictures of it and give it a quick look over. I live in Michigan so I'm little scared to pull the trigger site unseen. I will compensate you for your time and gas. In the past week I have covered over 800 miles looking at four vehicles in my area. Everyone one of them has been a disappointment compared to the pictures and the owners description.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  2. There are at least a half dozen or so guys out in the Hagerstown area who are pretty active on the Md. Social Group on here. Don't know if they will see your post here, but I would suggest you join up the group and post there to get a better chance of them seeing your request. You can always "unjoin" later on. Good luck. I would go check it out, but it's quite a hike from here in So. Md.............................Don.

3. OldoginMd

OldoginMd

I moved to Michigan from Maryland and I remember a healthy showing of Hub City HAMBers ......lothiandon has it right

4. monkeywrenching

monkeywrenching
    from maryland

Sorry I missed your post. Hope it all woks out for you.
    (hang'n out in Hagerstown)
    Dan

5. .......It's only been a few days ago. He may still need some local help.:)

6. Mathew21

Mathew21

Thank you

I updated the original post. It's been taken care off.
    Thank you

7. Cool.....sorry......I missed your update. Hope it worked out for you.