Register now to get rid of these ads!

what did you get done today

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 4rod, Mar 2, 2013.

1. ran last of hard lines on the 60 olds along with putting the turned drums back on and srarted the shifter linage. hope to start it by Friday.

2. Found out that this formula for a rounded corner in sheet metal doesn't work!
    (round in all 3 planes)

Attached Files:

3. Muttley

Muttley

I didnt set it on fire but it is for sale. ;)

4. Ahh What day is this>? Went hunting Saturday with my Youngest son who came down Got home & the wife had started cleaning MY Shop 1+ dumpster full later.Yes I havent used that tool in 20+ yr But If I have it I wont Need it. & that 49 Chevy fender? Yes I might own one some day! Needless to say my son & I had a great & successful hunting day .Now I have to try to REclaim MY territory {should I pee in all 4 corners?}

5. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

My brother and I pulled the drivetrain out of his Starliner. He bought it earlier this year and wants to make some changes. First on the list is to figure out if it is a 390 or 428. P.O. wasn't sure on the engine so were going to take it apart later this week. Block has a C6 casting so it should be at least a 390.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  6. i took out and cleaned my door mech...

Attached Files:

7. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

Did a lot of ironing.
    [​IMG]

8. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

Took the dog out for a walk [well I walk the most and he runs, walks, growls, jumps around, smells, pees some and poops once in a while, you know has fun!] before we get snowed on, put new belt on the tractor for the snow blower drive, repacked a couple grease guns..

9. blackrat40

blackrat40
    Member Emeritus

Recovered from a hangover.

10. Broke in the New Year with a cruise with some friends

[​IMG]

11. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

Put the front end back in my 34 tudor and started to mock up the shock/headlight mounts. It was loads of fun.:rolleyes:

12. Skidder

Skidder

Removed my rocker panel and inner rear corner from my 50 Chevy PU. Also filled in the gas filler hole on the same truck as well as smoked a brisket, and drank some cold beers.... Not to mention listening to the wife complain about how many beers I drank:eek:

13. evintho

evintho

Got home a little early from work (yes, I worked on New Years Day - overtime pay) and installed new front tires and fabbed my radiator/intercooler mounts for the roadster. It's coming along slowly but surely!

14. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Smoked a Ricer Honda, while out minding my own business.

15. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

Nothing worth writing about.

16. Productive on the 49 Ford Cab the last 5 days, today, I was a bum.

17. Welded the Front end loader on my tractor back together for tomorrows Snow forecast. Stick welders Suck but cant afford a good HD wire feed

18. i cut rusty body mount bolts off and removed the frame. on my 49 chevy gasser build.my frame is in bad shape. trying to locate a good one.

19. hoodprop

hoodprop

Nothing thought about working on the truck but decided to spend time with the wife

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

20. choptop40

choptop40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

i like the ironing post...clever clever....

21. classic gary

classic gary

wife is sick, so I, fed the dogs/cats, did 3 loads of laundry, I was also the dish washer, picked up the land mines the dogs leave behind, put out the trash for pick up tomorrow, watched a netflix movie, then started taking apart the toploader to get it ready to mod. for the top shift conversion. Then I fed the wife, put her to bed, fed me and the animals, showered, oh yeah, started on my heavy bag workout first thing this morning. Now I'm here telling the world about my day.
    I'm tired.

22. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

I hope it was quality time.;)

23. Helped a club buddy fall a tree with out landing it on his house , then went out and saw the new C.C. shed for working on all the jalopy's we have.... spent the rest of the day working the farm and playing with my 2-1/2 yr old son

24. daddio211

daddio211

25. Muttley

Muttley

Watched some Hockey, ate a few pizza rolls and took a nap............overall, a fairly productive day.

26. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Not a darn thing. Down with a nasty cold.:mad:

27. khead47

khead47

Nothing yet (besides catching up with The Hamb!). Waiting for this damned white stuff to stop falling so I can fire up the blower. The stuff has been coming down for about 30 hours. 10 degrees F, and blowey. Bout' ready to head to The Keys for a break!

28. 66tintop

66tintop
    from Canada

4/5 of fuck all , and I'm being completely honest ! Now I need a nap !

29. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

About ready to hop on the lawn tractor that has the plow and start moving some snow around.

30. clean out the chook shed, mow the lawns, walk the dogs, may get the new master cylinder in the Bucket, wifes home tonight so hell I may even get lucky????