Register now to get rid of these ads!

picked up another one 51 dodge 3 window

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by choptop40, Dec 4, 2013.

1. choptop40

choptop40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

ok , sounds correct . ill leave it stock , disc brakes up front , maybe a slant 6 automatic , slight custom mods..anyone have a title...thanx

2. El Tortuga

El Tortuga

Three inch chop looks good......

Attached Files:

3. Jessie J.

Jessie J.

Keep it simple and you could be out bombing the roads, 'tending the shows, and meeting cool new friends. Beats the living hell out of having a cut-up, half disassembled ride sitting in the garage for the next 3 to 5 years. (Don't even ask me how I found this out)
    Life is short, get in as much living as you can while you can. In the things that are important, it is not going to make one damn bit of difference whether you got an S-10 or a stock chassis, whether a engine swap, or a just cool old-timey original flatty.
    There are always more than enough small changes, repairs, and improvements on any old rod that you can make in a day or two to make it distinctively yours. No need to start off by cutting it all to hell.

4. choptop40

choptop40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

hey hey jessie.j , so true , i agree 100 and 10 percent...happy new year mr wisdom...lol...

5. choptop40

choptop40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

well slow progress , working overtime 3 weeks in a row , ill have time end of february to go over the disc brake idea , looks like a lot of room under the hood , longer than my 49 , decided to take my time and just enjoy it , no time line , pics coming....

6. choptop40

choptop40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey hey , scored a 52plymouth with motor and trans,,,,,,,pics coming.......yee haa