Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods NEW!! Dodge Brothers group

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Animal, Dec 22, 2013.

1. This is cool! I'm glad to see so many members signing up. If you haven't yet signed up for the Dodge Brothers Group (under the Social Groups heading, we'd probably be better off having discussions, etc over there, so this thread doesn't get deleted from this forum.

2. Hey I'm in!! I posted some pics already,if not there in my albums.I put it together awhile ago,there's some things that I want to change but I have too many projects right now.I want to ditch the yellow rims,change the alt back to a Chrysler and lose the billet overflow.It's kinda fashioned after a 60s build.I cheated and am running a mustang 11,looking back I should have left a axle in it but the car drives awesome,so be it.It's a 36 Dodge 5 window coupe. It has a 440 six pac and torqueflight and a 8 3/4 in it. I have over 20000 miles of trouble free motoring with it.

3. Hot Dodge pickup

Hot Dodge pickup
    from California

I am looking forward to it. Have a 1934 Dodge pickup will post pictures when I learn how.

4. gale

gale
    from colorado

Animal , good to see a dodge group going . I have a 46 dodge coe that I need to start on if I can work up some ambition. I'm getting kind of old and wore out ,its a nice rig ,don't know if you have seen it or not , come over sometime.

Attached Files:

5. jcforgives

jcforgives

I have 32 2 door sedan ply I've been workin on over 5 years,with a lot of help from others gettin close to finish,doing the interior now
    And then I will be puttin an old air a/c heat in it,it has a 61 283 with 3 duces and a Muncie 4 speed I love this car I don't know how to post pics on this sight but I can email pics if interested my email is [email protected] and I will send pics
    Someone thru my garnish moldings in acid and they disappeared if anyone has some call 903 three99 six688
    God
    Bless

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. 301/roadster

301/roadster
    from australia

im in 33 dodge roadster 301 hemi i wll put up pic one day when i learn how:)

7. Dirty30Dodge

Dirty30Dodge
    1. Upholstery

I am in
    30 3 window with a 331 Hemi
    33 5 window
    Both in progress

8. Count me in... with my 24 business coupe,de soto hemi soon to be

9. Cool stuff! We have forty-three members as of today on the social group. Please post your pictures there, as well. I've been doing what little I can until the Dr. releases me back to work. Let us know over on the Dodge Brothers group what you're up to with your Dodge Brothers ride.

10. I'm running a '51 230 Dodge flatty in my T roadster. Does that qualify??

11. 30dodge54

30dodge54

I would like to be in your group
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1411010236.831672.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1411010258.499621.jpg

Have 1935 KC and 1930 DA

Animal likes this.
  12. Welcome aboard, 30dodge54! Gorgeous vehicles! This place has been kind of dead....maybe things will get moving again now. :)

13. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

Animal likes this.
  14. Inland empire hot rods

Inland empire hot rods
    from so cal

15. Sign me up! I have a 1929 Plymouth 5w coupe.

16. Cool deal! You know we want to see pics, right?

17. Inland empire hot rods

Inland empire hot rods
    from so cal

18. Wowzers! That's really pretty......congrats.

19. Inland empire hot rods

Inland empire hot rods
    from so cal

thanks Animal!! supposedly the body comes out of "paint prison" end of month.....

Animal likes this.
  20. no55mad

no55mad

Can any give a source for 30's artillery wheel hubcaps? Thanks

21. Are they hard to find? I am a Dodge nut and owned a stock 35 DB which I drove as a teenager in the 60s and had a 34 Db for a bit but have never had the opportunity to buy one lately.