Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from ATX

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by lynrd63, Dec 20, 2013.

1. lynrd63

lynrd63
    from ATX

Hi, I grew up in west Texas on Harleys and 4wheel drives, then moved to Austin a few years ago. Then a family friend/Hotrod Builder took me to the Lonestar Roundup in his '32 Sedan. That changed EVERYTHING! I had a blast, and saw hundreds of the coolest cars and trucks I had ever seen! After that, I had to have a project of my own, and being the truck guy that I am, after a lot of looking, I fell in love with the '57-60 F100's, and after a long search, I am happy to say that I am now the proud owner of a '57 F100 that needs a lot of work, which I can't wait to turn into a truck that most of you would be proud to own. I have already learned a lot from this forum, and just want to say thanks for all the info and advice you all put out for us new guys, and I hope to pass it on as I learn more myself! I tried several times to upload a pic., but it kept failing, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

2. Glad to have you. Get that old ford rollin and we'll see you in Austin in a couple of months.

Sully

3. 392modela

392modela

Hello from Wisconsin

posted with a box of crayons on the outhouse wall