Register now to get rid of these ads!

What did you buy yourself for Christmas.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mcmopar, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Wooster

Wooster
    from Soso, MS

I bought myself an original 32 heavy axle and will be sending it out Cali way to be dropped

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. HUSSEY

HUSSEY

Actually pulled this out of the mailbox today, Merry Christmas to me!

[​IMG]

3. .

This...

[​IMG]

And a happy new year!!!

4. BONNEVILLE BOB 95

BONNEVILLE BOB 95

Sept. '74 HRM. See the "Vicky's gotta nice butt" thread.:):):)

5. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

now that's a good start,what are your plans??

6. devilleish

devilleish

I bought myself nothing. Couldn't even do anything for my girl or our kids. Been out of work since Labor Day. Most stressful Christmas yet, but we came out on the other side still holding on to each other and with some good prospects on the horizon. I guess we got optimism for Christmas. At least I didn't have to wrap anything.

Delivered by a blind carrier pigeon.

7. Bought myself the HAMB and Hot Rod Hill Climb calendars

8. jesse1980

jesse1980

A 1964 wheelhorse 604 tractor. My next project after my car is done.

9. Bounder

Bounder

Bought myself a disc brake kit for my old Mercury. Ordered it and it came within a week even here at Christmas. Fedx delivered it to the first step of my porch and left. weighted 70 pounds, wife couldn't move it. So much for the surprise. The surprise came when she ask how much it cost.I didn't think 6 bills including shipping was bad, she wasn't so sure but if or when she gets to drive with disc brakes and power steering she'll be happy.

10. 2 HAMB long-sleeve t-shirts, a HAMB equipt sticker, and a new set of victor compact gauges with torch and hose ,its nice when the wife says get what ya need, (doesn't happen often lol )

11. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

Got a surprise of a new 1/2" impact wrench for Christmas. A young family we've sort of adopted (friends of our daughter) came over for dinner, and the son is a budding hotrodder. He was pretty excited about my new electric impact wrench, so I gave him my old impact wrench that still worked great. I was pretty touched when his tears welled up after I got it from the garage and handed it to him. Made my Christmas!

12. I was at home with my familey today and my hellion 21 y/o son .He asked me to help him lower his 68 lwb ford he just bought. It something hes never been interested in.That made my christmas. merry christmas to all and all a goodnight

13. I counted the 34 SAR louvered decklid I bought last Oct as my Christmas gift from me this year.

Attached Files:

14. jeffyg82

jeffyg82

I got all the window frames and the grill out of the chrome shop for my 53 chev Belair 2dr ht merry Christmas to me..... Thank God by wife the laid back model:)

15. Wax. I painted my Hudson, gloss black with flames a year ago, and thought it was still real shiney. After using a good quaility wax, it now pops. Of course, i had to use it a few days before Christmas, due to wanting the hot rod looking its best for the big day :)

16. amadeus

amadeus

1936 Ford 5W Coupe:D

17. i got myself a '40 ford split rear window from a fellow HAMBer and a few hundred bucks closer to a gambino tail dragger kit

18. das858

das858

I didn't buy my self anything, but I made my daughter a bench to sit on for her home out of old steel car wheels and she loved it , best Christmas present I could get, seeing her eyes light up.

19. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

I did not have to buy myself anything as because I was good all year I waited for "Santa" and he brought me what I ask for, The Best present ever!!....Which was "An official Red Ryder carbine action 200-shot range model air rifle with a compass and sundial in the stock".

Merry Christmas Everyone!

20. 66tintop

66tintop
    from Canada

Wanted to buy a few pieces for my 66 , but Mother Nature said NOooo-----, up here in the greater toronto area , we had a major ice strom , that knocked the hydro system down for 72 hours here , still out in areas , so I purchased a generac 5500 watt generator , made the better half very happy, certainly was nice to have the furnace running, it was cold as shit here at -21degrees Celsius , but how can I use the generator on a hotrod ?

21. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

Damn, I take back what I said in my other post as your present is better than mine. Oh well Now I know what to ask Santa for next year.....LOL

22. 66tintop

66tintop
    from Canada

Move to canada , we have lots of available work up here, that's if u want to work , because there is no free handouts , just saying !:)

23. fritzthecat

fritzthecat

1388058567544.jpg
    Two brandnew stromberg 97 with scott tops...i think they look great on the 218.

24. My wife bought me a new hood.(Not sure she knows that yet.)

Attached Files:

25. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You sir get the prize.

26. bob cutler

bob cutler

I got a new air/hydraulic pop riveter and a new drop light the old light had so much electrical tape on the cord it wouldn't bend anymore.

27. 66tintop

66tintop
    from Canada

Now that's a Christmas gift ! I like that !:D

28. '54Caddy

'54Caddy

I bought myself a rare set of Evans marine heads. They have dual water ports on the tops of the heads.

Attached Files:

29. kyvetteman

kyvetteman

Wow, that's the best yet!

30. I bought this for my 32 coupe. I got it before Christmas but what the hey, it was close enough and I didn't buy myself anything else.

Attached Files: