Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fender lengths needed: '36 and '39 Ford

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hans' Rod & Cycle, Dec 23, 2013.

1. I would be very grateful if someone could measure the length front edge to rear at running board mount of these two front fenders. Can be standard or DeLuxe, they are probably fairly close. Thanks a ton, Hans

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

3. I can't be the only one in the garage on Christmas Eve...;)

4. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'd be glad to measure my '36 fenders, but I won't be home until this Saturday. If you don't get a reply by then, PM me and I'll get the length for you.

5. 39 Ford

39 Ford

I do not have both but as the frames are interchangeable, suspect they are within an 1" or so of each other.

6. Yeah, I bet they aren't too far off, the shape of the 36 makes it look alot smaller. I'm in the planning stages of a custom build and wanted to compare lengths with some other bigger cars as well.
    Any measurements very much appreciated.

7. From the front of the fender in line with the centre "ridge" to the vertical edge that bolts up to the running board, 1480millimteres.
    I just measured it on a fender I was painting,

8. Thanks! So that's from the bottom/front edge measured underneath to the rear where the running board mounts right?

9. Yep, in straight line. It would be through the middle of your wheel if it was fitted.