Register now to get rid of these ads!

Seasons Greetings

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Thank you all for the positive responses,I really appreciate it.

I just felt that with all my Hamb brothers and sisters this is the ideal time during the Holiday Season to remind others bad things can happen to good people... be safe. HRP

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  2. How True! Besides drinking/drugs everyone is so distracted while driving.
    It seems like every time I turn on the news or read the paper someone has fallen victim to these issues. God Bless you and your family and all the others affected by tragedies. Please everyone be safe and enjoy your family every day. Thanks HRP

3. Happy holidays to everyone and after traveling 1000km yesterday I can attest to how scary it is how some people drive! Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Ha! Same here. Like I quit drinking so I could drive these yahoos around???:p

5. greg32

greg32
    from Indiana

Merry Christmas Danny to you and your family.

6. BONNEVILLE BOB 95

BONNEVILLE BOB 95

Merry Christmas & Happy NewYear to you & your family Danny. And to the H.A.M.B. family aswell. Ya'll be carefull out there.

7. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

MERRY CHRISTMAS HRP!!! God Bless you and yours! Hope everyone on the HAMB has a GREAT CHRISTMAS and THE HAPPIEST of NEW YEARS! Please everyone stay safe and be CAREFUL!

8. kyvetteman

kyvetteman

Thank you for the reminder sir! A similar situation happened to my sister-in-law and her family in '90. So tragic to see the effects first-hand. It certainly changed my personal feelings about driving after drinking; I simply don't do it anymore.

Merry Christmas and may God bless you and your family.

9. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Hi HRP.Sorry to hear of the sadness brought to your family by a drunk.
    May you and yours have a Merry Christmas and a happy,healthy and prosperous
    new year.And to our 'Big Boss"Ryan the same.Thanks again for an outstanding place to gather.God bless you all.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo

10. The37Kid

The37Kid

I hope this thread is a wake up call for those that need it. Merry Christmas to everyone in the HAMB family. Bob

11. ladyhrp

ladyhrp

Yes Bob,that was Danny's intent when he posted this thread and should have titled it as a wake up call.

Please guys don't Drink and Drive, a evenings revelry is not worth a lifetime of misery.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  12. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

Sorry to hear about your daughter,HRP.
    My dad was in a car accident when i was a kid,but alcohol didnt have anything to do with that.So i know how these kind of things effects the family members lifes afterwards.
    Life can be a bitch sometimes..
    Well,merry christmas everyone and be safe!

13. Thanks for posting and reminding folks Danny Merry Christmas to you Brenda and the girls.

14. jax59

jax59
    from nor cal

lost my brother 28 years ago to the same. please when you get on the booze let somone else drive

15. Merry Christmas

As for drinking & driving,Brenda said it much better than I. HRP

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  16. BONNEVILLE BOB 95

BONNEVILLE BOB 95

That's why they're called "our better half" Danny.:D Merry Christmas again ya'll!!!

17. I think God knew we would come up short at times so He created the marriage relationship....Tim

18. F-6Garagerat

F-6Garagerat