Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ***Vote for the Shelby's Hot Rod Roundup HAMB Pick for 2013***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RAZIN CAIN, Dec 16, 2013.

?
  1. BULL

47 vote(s)
    31.5%
  2. DAVEL

13 vote(s)
    8.7%
  3. FORDCPE

19 vote(s)
    12.8%
  4. ROYALSHIFTER

60 vote(s)
    40.3%
  5. LAFF4MOTORSPORTS

10 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. I would like to Thank everyone who participated in this years Shelby's Hot Rod Roundup HAMB Pick for 2013,now is the time to vote for your favorite ride,we have a good group of cars this year and I wish everyone could be the 2013 Pick.I enjoy so much giving back to the Hot Rod Community and if I could everyone would earn a pick...once again it will be Your HAMB Brothers & Sisters voting.We had a great panel of guys narrowing it down to what was suppose to be Four Picks,but their was a big tie for 4th and the right thing to do was include both of those cars,so we have 5 to vote from for 2013.

Voting will start today and go until December 31st with the 2013 Pick announced on January 1st,2014.....not only will the winner receive our famous V8 award,window decal,Roundup Tshirt along with your choice of SS&K Swag,but we will have Ger Peters aka DutchCourage Graphics here on the HAMB design for you a Personal Tshirt design that we will print and you can give your buddies.

Good Luck and Thank You very much for participating!

Attached Files:

2. TheHemmo

TheHemmo
    from Finland

I saw "Royal Victoria" at LSR and just fell in love with it. My vote for royalshifter...

3. olscrounger

olscrounger
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Skips Vicky for me-

4. Bull

Bull

Absolutely honored to have been chosen among the finalists again this year. To even be considered among all the amazing cars submitted is so cool. :)

5. Nice group of cars,,hard decision to make but Skip got my vote. HRP

6. I'm having a hard time deciding. All are very cool cars and well deserving. If anyone else is like me and wants to see more I have put the links to the build threads below. Maybe this will help make my mind up. or maybe not. lol

Royalshifter - http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533063

Bull- http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=371150

Fordcpe- http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79787

I couldn't find much on the last two unfortunately. They only have a combined post count of 4 so there isn't too much to look at. If anyone has anymore info on the builds i would love to see. They are both pretty sweet cars

LAFF4MOTORSPORTS -

DaveL -

7. fordcpe

fordcpe

I having a hard time between bull and Royalshifter and I am not really a custom guy but that car is nice.Darrell

8. pdc

pdc

Man I can't decide! When is the poll to vote on or do we just state our choice?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

9. pdc you should be able to vote from the pole we have up

10. pdc

pdc

Maybe since I'm on a phone, the poll isn't showing.

11. pdc

pdc

Voted my the best car and owner win!

12. Hey Paul post up a pic of the artwork you did for the winning pick...

13. 53woody

53woody

Great group of cars, but I'm voting for Bull.....I love everything about that car. A full fendered model A with a flatty So Cool....

14. pdc

pdc

Here y'all go, for the winner! ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1387514612.252103.jpg

15. daddio211

daddio211

16. It looks like it is going to be a close race this year.

17. And this is Adams aka...Bull send year in the final picks,not to mention Great guy and Sweet Tudor

18. Very nice Paul,and Thank You for being here each year to support our message!!

19. There is no doubt that Adams Model A is a beautiful hot rod and Kelly's Vicky is a knock out Custom..the best of both worlds.

I like them both and am a hot rod guy at heart but there was just something about the Vicky that tripped my trigger.

On the other hand we have a house divided,ladyhrp chose Adams car for her pick.

I'll be happy for ether one of these guys if they are selected. HRP

20. Bull

Bull

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Royalshifters shoebox is absolutely gorgeous. And I love shoeboxes too! My dad still has his that he bought at age 18. Hot rods AND customs in one family. Hard to beat! :)

21. I like that "Royal Victoria"!

22. The Model A sedan is the bomb and gets my vote.

23. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, the 'Royal Vicky' for me ...Bull's car is nice as well and I just saw it in a magazine but I'm a hard-hearted kustom/sled guy...grew up with far more of them in the early '60's than I did with hot rods...!!!

R-

24. Majo

Majo

Nr. 1 Ford Shoebox! Nice Car.

Majo

25. Keep them coming guys,your vote counts Thanks to all of you!!

26. 64altereddart

64altereddart
    from clovis ca

27. 64altereddart

64altereddart
    from clovis ca

Royal Vic for me

28. ratster

ratster

may I ask what Shelby's Hot Rod Roundup does too prevent suicide deaths? as some of you know my son Josh died of suicide in 2007 and I would also Like to help get the word out so no other parent has to go through this.

29. Good Wood

Good Wood
    from pa

Royal Vic has been on the screen of my laptop, since the first time I saw it. I never tire of looking at it, so it has my vote.