Register now to get rid of these ads!

GARAGE ASS Party!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JESSEJAMES, Mar 28, 2008.

1. maxspeedracing

maxspeedracing

Is anybody goin to San Antone
    Or Phoenix Arizona
    Anyplace is alright as long as I
    Can forget I've ever known her

Wind whipping down the neck of my shirt
    Like I aint got nothing on
    But I'd rather fight the wind and rain
    than what I've been fighting at home

Yonder comes a truck with the US mail
    People writing letters back home
    Tomorrow she'll probably want me back
    But I'll still be just as gone

Is this thread dead yet?

2. hemi coupe

hemi coupe
    from so-cal

I am bummed, I missed the party! I was hanging out with my wife and son.. Maybe next year..
    Jimmy White

3. Burb,
    Well....I know some people,who know some people,who take pitures with some people,and I think you talk too much about some people,LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

My five cents.............

4. Don't be too bummed! Hanging with the family is NEVER a bad time....There's always another Party,but those times with the family get fewer the older your kids get.

5. hemi coupe

hemi coupe
    from so-cal

Bob, your so right dude!! Normally when we go to Texas its a MAN TRIP! My wife has before but we flew out. This time she and my little guy drove out with us. It was pretty fun man, My little guy was fun, and I think he enjoyed it.
    Jimmy White

6. Mine are 17 and 18 and I hardly ever see them anymore. They are always doing something. I miss the days when I was the most important thing in their life. The younger one does love cars though! He can't wait to drive his Shoebox. Can't wait to caravan to a show together....

7. Clark

Clark

53burb..you gotta admit you are the official celebrity stalker here on the HAMB. You drop more names than anybody. Have more pics of yourself with celebs than anybody. Not to mention you post like crazy when something comes up about a celeb.
    Clark

8. Clark

Clark

We saw how you treated your date hand in Detroit:eek:
    Clark

9. I know some celebs too!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

10. maxspeedracing

maxspeedracing

Bad photo. Is that your mother?

11. EASY NOW!!!! That's HotrodLadyCruiser and ChevyGirlRox!!!!!!
    They'll hunt you down and hurt you bad,LOL!!!!!!

12. 53burb

53burb

I talk about you Bob, and it is all good. I love ya buddy....KNUX!

13. 53burb

53burb

53burb..you gotta admit you are the official celebrity stalker here on the HAMB. You drop more names than anybody. Have more pics of yourself with celebs than anybody. Not to mention you post like crazy when something comes up about a celeb.
    Clark... sorry to hear that Clark. I didn't mean to piss in yer corn flakes this morning.Funny. I have more pics than anyone on here??? I can count one.

14. Clark

Clark

I guess I shoulda put a smiley in there.....you're still a stalker! :)
    Clark

15. 53burb

53burb

It's all good. I have been on here all day to see what Dreadman is going to say???? KNUX!

16. 53burb

53burb

Look what being a "celeb" stalker gets ya........Ya know what BOB, i never get tired of hang'in out with my new squeeze. She is wanting to meet the famous BADBOB when she comes to live with me soon.

Attached Files:

17. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Does she know your a stalker?

Hahahaha I had to :D

18. 53burb

53burb

How do ya think i got her to pose with me Piero cakes??? Thank you Bobby Green for the background settings! KNUX!

19. maxspeedracing

maxspeedracing

That purse might do it! I bet she has pliers and everything in there...

20. Get your car done and be a "player",instead of a watcher! Does she know what you looked like before the operation? OPPS! Forgot this was Jesse's thread....That's "Playa" and not a "Poser"!

[​IMG]

21. RF

RF

Don't sweat it too much--you could have ended up like Ryan, waiting around for me @ ASS whilst I was trying to figure out where the hell the rollup door was @ The Continental trying to find him. More proof that modern technology ain't always what it's cracked up to be.

22. 53burb

53burb

haha! That was perfect timing Bob. Don't tell her about the operation when you meet her. I know you were saving that pic for the right time. KNUX!....Bob, the '54 is being worked on, just some more suttle details and it is horsepower time!!!

23. Maybe Ryan shoulda put a shock collar on you,Rob. That way you wouldn't have wondered off so sar,LOL!! He could just head towards the loud "OUCH!!!".

24. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

were still on our way to viva "austin RULES period!"had a blast !
    was only in austin a hour and a half me and bostin steve went right to work ha ha ha .
    bob bleed rules he is a maniac his band rocked the house!
    to every one at the speed shop "thanxs for the house pitality"you guys rule! already cant wait till next year!were in penix right now will make it to vegas tomarrow dirty loud and fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. You sure make your rounds,Alex!!!

26. BadLuck

BadLuck

Remember..."They drive the shit out of their cars!" ....Thats a road trip......very cool...:)

27. mykwillis

mykwillis

you have girlie hands.......:D

28. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

thats how we roll

29. RIBONES

RIBONES
    from DAGO ca

how much you think a custom interior like that cost? i got almost 3 grand... you think fat lucky would cut me a deal? ill help out too...

30. E HANSEN13

E HANSEN13

That's got to be the sickest merc on the planet. Jesse You kill it on the build and if you ever get sick of it I will take old your hands. But you and you team did great jod and I know your taking a break for kustom cars to start build bikes again. But I can't wait for the next one you got on deck.