Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Gangster Squad Movie

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Richard D, Dec 13, 2013.

1. I remember reading there was a casting call for a movie in the last year or so, 40s-50s cars. Anyone know what movie it was?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  2. 5Wcoupe

5Wcoupe
    from L.A., Ca.

3. I should have mentioned it was a crime movie.

4. There is one around here do to be released or just released. They used a local shoebox as either A Murfreesboro or Rutherford County Tennessee cop car. I also heard some of the cars were pulling double duty cop/civillian car. I dont know what the name of the movie is though

5. Gangster Squad or Lawless?

6. Yes, Gangster Squad.

7. OLLIN

OLLIN

I was out in the field for work and i stumbled on the street where they were filming it, it was awesome. Like a time warp with the old houses and old cars lining the street.
    I posted a little thread on it. I still havent seen the movie, only about 5 mins of it, but it seemed pretty good..

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

8. I just watched it. It was O.K., not great. Only recognized a few of the actors. Not really historically accurate. Some good action scenes. Most of the cars destroyed were just stodgy late 40s four-door sedans.