Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vintage shots from days gone by!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dog427435, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You know; every one of these asinine complaints generates answers, comments and opinions. I come here to enjoy the view. If I wanted conflict or others opinions, I'd turn on the TV or talk to my wife.......

2. scrubba

scrubba

;)

YEP!

scrubba

3. OKG853

OKG853
    from Indiana

[​IMG]

[/QUOTE]

Looks like some fine certified pre-owned cars here. "Come down to Glen's and take your chances!"

4. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

5. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

6. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

7. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

8. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

9. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

10. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

11. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

12. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

13. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

14. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

15. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

16. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

17. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

18. blowby

blowby
    from Nicasio Ca

Marilu Tolo. Took me exactly one mouse click to find out. Already been explained how a couple of times in the last week. I actually prefer it this way, then I can read a bit about them.

These guys aren't being paid to post on this thread, afaik.. :)

19. stude54ht

stude54ht
    from Spokane WA

It's a GAZ-GL-1

20. no one is being paid to post but names would be nice to have attached to the photos ...

i didnt grow up in the era nor would how at who to look them up at who they are ....

21. Skrape

Skrape
    from Illinois

Exactly ... how many times must it be explained. Here I am taking up a post but at least you're not having to look at endless reposts of the same photo because people won;t take a second (as you stated, "one click") to find out on their own. Sorry, I do enjoy this site very much but it could be so much more enjoyable. Over and out!

22. 4everblue

4everblue

for the umpteenth time.....using Google browser, right click image, click "search google for this image", this will bring up numerous thumbnails of said image with explanation of who it is.......if you can't figure this by what I've posted, go back a few pages, this was explained in great depth just a few weeks ago. :(

23. my right click option does not have that option on the drop down list ....

i mean it doesnt take time to write down a few words in posting ... i mean if i post a pic, i write a name or a brief description to eliminate guess wrote ( and it doesnt put pain me to do so )

24. Mart

Mart

I think I know which of these dealers I'd like to be browsing for some new fun wheels.

Mart.

25. Looks like a couple of hundred dollars would have gone a long way at Glen's the day that picture was taken.

26. fbi9c1

fbi9c1

What "would be nice" is for you to stop the complaints. Too bad your browser doesn't work right and you were born too late to know who these people are. As stated previously, these asinine complaints and the need to respond are sucking space on this great thread and getting tedious to read.

27. so kicking people off to the side is the answer because they didnt grow up in that era ...

this is a site to help one another and each other. and not for self indulged pleasures ....

and yes every on has a right to give insight and feedback to a thread if they wish too ....

i am here to learn for the experienced individuals and knowledge. and i dont know smething i ll ask ...

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  28. blowby

blowby
    from Nicasio Ca

Is that a Maverick behind the white Mopar at Glen's? If so it's a later photo than I first thought.

29. Fedman

Fedman

It looks like a 1954? Buick......

30. My right click does not have that option, either. I am certain we two are not the only ones with this absent tool. I am glad I didn't ask how to do it for fear of getting bashed for it. Oh....here are some vintage shots....My Dad's father and mother getting into what looks to be a Packard, my wife as a baby and her Mom, and the third shot is of some of my wife's relatives and a 1937 Chrysler coupe.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.