Register now to get rid of these ads!

anybody have some pics of this incredible 49 chevy?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustom7777, Dec 18, 2004.

1. Rathbone

Rathbone

2. Mr.Dickies

Mr.Dickies

I was in the Zombies CC and tried to track down the car. Last I heard it was bought and taken to circle city hot rods and redone. I'm not sure if its true or not but was taken to Texas and was in a accident and totaled out two weeks after it made it there. I know Joseph's 51 shoebox was rumored to have had the same fait but turned up in Japan finished in gloss black paint looking super nice. His 51 pops up on Instagram after a big show there.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks Frank, yea that Kustomrama page is where I got a lot of what I know.

Man, Lucille is gorgeous! Looks like a Joe Garcia body, just beautiful. Pretty cool wife there too, brother,

D.A. (or Kustomike or NOT Z) had posted those pics on the HAMB, thanks.

Such a great looking shoebox, in all its different paint schemes. So, what about some of the others, such as D.A.'s Corvair, etc?

And more importantly, what about any cars they've built or done the body work for since 2009?

Thanks

4. Mr.Dickies

Mr.Dickies

I know that they are doing a 41 Buick convertible for a former Zombie CC member Ron. He's the brother of the guy with the chopped 2 door Kaiser that Joseph did. Once I get settled in I'll call them. I know DA is active on Instagram under dadesigns.

5. Here are some pic's of the Ford
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Dave's caption for this photo reads: "061810 So-Cal Speed Shop Open House" . . . so, that would mean the car was still around L.A. in June 2010.

BadBob posted a photo of the car in that thread ^^^ and said the car was owned by "Limey Chris", in 2009.

Anyway, would love to track it down and keep tabs on where it is.

7. Mr.Dickies

Mr.Dickies

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1388172626.010942.jpg
    Here's one drag n shop did that popped up on Instagram

8. Zed

Zed
    from FRANCE

looks like the one that was on ebay not a long time ago ...very nice :cool:

9. marcoman

marcoman

Hey all, it's be A WHILE since I've been on here and looks I've missed quite a bit huh? LOL Well my 1965 Riviera is long gone, sold it a few years ago and found me another car, out in New Mexico. Funds are low so the build will be SLOW but at least I got it for a fair price and hopefully in a few months I'll be able to share what it looks like. Until then, see you at the movies.
    :)

10. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good to have you back, Marco, looking forward to your new project.