Register now to get rid of these ads!

My american shifter experience

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Redtoptravis, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Gennie Shifter

Gennie Shifter
    from Colorado

Gennie is not Gone , We are on the HAMB message us for questions , products or to say Hi !

2. Glad to hear you are on here as well, I feel more comfortable with shops that listen and answer questions on the forums of thier customers. :D

I have used 3 Gennie shifter/brake combos and really enjoyed them, the last 2 we have used Lokar, also a good product but I think overall I like the Gennie better. We were forced to use them due to issues in the supply chain, hopefully we can use the Gennies on the next build.

3. hoodprop

hoodprop

Had a B&M and hated it was not friendlt for the wife to drive the truck if she wanted to. I now have a Lokar and love it no rattles easy to install and had no problems with it.

4. Gennie Shifter

Gennie Shifter
    from Colorado

Thanks @oldguard !

5. apachomatic

apachomatic
    from Ontario

Any idea how to hook up reverse lights to one if these? Instructions say you can get a bracket to use a reverse switch OR neutral safety but not both

6. loudbang likes this.
  7. Blake 27

Blake 27

1.JPG 2.JPG The Gennie back-up bracket bolts to the pan rail and uses the same switch used for the neutral safety switch, just three pieces.
    Sorry for the picture quality.

8. Not the answer you are looking for but the first car I had backup lights on had a toggle switch. :D :D :D

9. Well sure as hell that won't be me!:mad:

10. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

I guess in Life, sometimes you get what you paid for it!
    Harbor Freight started off selling a lot of cheaper tools, but today their products seem to be made much better, so I guess they can change.
    Jimbo

11. figure8

figure8

What happened to Gennie. Didn't anyone buy their tooling?

12. There was a recent thread about that.